JC Penney Visa

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by StinkyCred, Nov 8, 2000.

1. StinkyCred

StinkyCred Guest

I wanted to know how to get this card, which I belive, is secured. I called JC Penney, but they did not seem to know wht I was talking about. Thanks

2. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

I know it was issued through the Associates of Delaware. It was on their web sit like back in August or September but it disappeared after that. I guess they discontinued it????

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

StinkyCredit,
    I got the card in April 2000 and cancelled it. Just call associates and if they still offer it. They will mail you an application to you. If not you can still get an application for the washington mutual secured card. Both require a $300 CD deposit. 1-800-884-1789

Roni.

4. Cadillac408

Thanks for the clarification Roni!!!!!!

5. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

Problem with Rewards Cards

This illustrates the problem with most rewards cards and all affinity cards: they are issued by third-party banks.

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

to MP$40

that post was to stinky. sorry i posted it under your post.

roni

MP$40 wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Thanks for the clarification Roni!!!!!!

7. Cadillac408

I was just saying....

Thanks for the info......that's all. I wasn't trippin, I just wasn't sure what was going on but you made that clear! Cool! Thanks!

Dang, do I gotta start adding smilies at the end of all my posts so people don't think that I'm trippin?

Well, here it is:

:) :) :)

StinkyCredit: Someone actually sent me an email with information on this card. I'll fwd it to you if your email is posted. If not, let me know your address and I'll send it.

MP$40