Jessie Ventura on Global Warming scams

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by cap1sucks, Dec 17, 2009.

1. cap1sucks

cap1sucks Well-Known Member

Jesse Ventura, famous wrestler and later the 38th Governor of the State of Minnesota is now into the business of chasing down and exposing various scams. He has done quite a few short videos on various schemes. His first set of 6 short videos deal with the subject of global warming and claims that ex-vice president Al Gore, well known tree hugger and environmentalist and other cohorts worldwide are in the green movement strictly for the cash. He claims they are trying to control the world with their various schemes.

2. JoshuaHeckathorn

JoshuaHeckathorn Administrator

What was Ventura's old signature finishing move called? The "body breaker"? Gore better watch his back...

3. cap1sucks

cap1sucks Well-Known Member

I don't pay any attention to sports at all so I don't know about Ventura's body breaker. What I do know is that Gore wasn't all that hot in the political arena but he certainly knows how to broker deals that make him big bucks.

Ventura pulled a pretty slick one himself when he got himself elected governor of Minnesota. He got himself elected despite the fact that he ran against what seemed impossible odds. He represented a political party that has never gone anywhere and got elected in spite of the fact that he didn't have any money to get elected with himself yet managed to gather up the millions it took to get elected.

He did it almost entirely with a loan against his home and the campaign money he would get if he got elected. Minnesota is the only state where that would be possible. I haven't had the opportunity to speak to many people from Minnesota but the 2 or 3 or so that I have spoken with liked him a lot and said they were very disappointed when he didn't run for a second term.

His videos are rapidly becoming almost wildly popular and I'm betting that he isn't doing them just for the fun of it. I think he has somewhere he is planning to go with them. Maybe it is another political run or maybe his goal is to become some sort of latter day John Wayne. Personally speaking, I hope it is a run for the Presidency in 2012 and he makes it.

He has several more videos already made and they are getting a great deal of attention.