Jim

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by LKH, Mar 21, 2001.

1. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

This was posted a couple of days ago to an older thread. I just wanted to make sure you got it.

Author: Steve (216.177.69.---)
    Date: 03-20-01 09:12

Jim, I am a representative of junum and have seen your posts here on creditnet. I would like a chance to talk with you. Can you please e-mail me at support@junum.com and leave me your account username so I can locate your account in our database. Also let me know the what the best time is to contact you. I look forward to speaking with you.

-Steve

2. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Thanks LKH. I did miss it.

On another topic, I read your message that Junum told you that they inform the CRA's that they are representing us members. If I understood it right, that is very interesting as all I thought they did was to construct our letters for us to the CRA's. Did I understand this correctly.

3. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I specifically asked them if they write the disputes as me and she said no we construct the disputes based on legalities and sign them as if we are legally representing you. That was big news to me and re-questioned her on this and got the same answer. My reason for calling actually was because I have gotten my TU report but not the others. I thought if the cr's don't respond within 30 days that they have to delete the disputed items. I didn't really get a straight answer on that.

4. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

I thought that if the CRA's

find out that you have legally hired a repair company, they will flag your report?? I'm confused.