Judgement question

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Retta, Aug 18, 2003.

  1. Retta

    Retta Member

    I have a question...If I have a judgement (pd) on my reports...can I write to the person who placed that judgement and ask them to validate it or delete it???? What would you recommend?

    Thanks for all the information this board has given me and any you can offer on this!

  2. lbrown59

    lbrown59 Well-Known Member

    And who would that be the creditor or the court?

Share This Page