Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Sandy, Jun 24, 2000.

  1. Sandy

    Sandy Guest

    I am interested in finding out information regarding what it takes to have a judgement vacated. If any one knows anything about vacating a judgement, and would share their
    information, I would appreciate it greatly.
  2. dave

    dave Well-Known Member

    you should contact a lawyer in your state to ask about this. there may be time limits to do this.
  3. ken

    ken Guest

    You spelled judgement wrong---it should be JUDGMENT!!!!!
  4. Sandy

    Sandy Guest

    Have you ever made a typo? No, let me guess your perfect.
  5. Linda

    Linda Well-Known Member

    your perfect...what? oh, you mean "you're" perfect?
  6. Ken

    Ken Guest

    Thank you!!
    I think you should know how to spell before you post anything online!
  7. Sandy

    Sandy Guest

    Grow up!!

Share This Page