Judgements reappear after 3 months

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by mpbrowni, Aug 20, 2003.

1. mpbrowni

mpbrowni Well-Known Member

I received the equifax creditwatch email today. 2 judgements have reappeared after being deleted. Why? How? I have no idea. Is there anything I should do now? Isn't there some kind of insertion notification rule? Any help?

2. jlynn

jlynn Well-Known Member

B) Requirements relating to reinsertion of previously deleted material.

(i) Certification of accuracy of information. If any information is deleted from a consumer's file pursuant to subparagraph (A), the information may not be reinserted in the file by the consumer reporting agency unless the person who furnishes the information certifies that the information is complete and accurate.

(ii) Notice to consumer. If any information that has been deleted from a consumer's file pursuant to subparagraph (A) is reinserted in the file, the consumer reporting agency shall notify the consumer of the reinsertion in writing not later than 5 business days after the reinsertion or, if authorized by the consumer for that purpose, by any other means available to the agency.

You need to lay low for about 9-10 days. (5 business days = 7, + mail time). Then send an ITS.

I have yet to see anyone here that received the required notifications :)

3. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Click here: CREDITNET | Straight Talk | | Judgements reappear after 3 months

THE END ** *** ** LB 59
    """"```--~~~~~~~~~--```'""'''
    Click here: Financial thugs favorite tricks

http://www.bankrate.com/brm/news/advice/20030620a1.asp

THE END ** *** ** LB 59

4. mpbrowni

mpbrowni Well-Known Member

I got home today and the mail contained the notification that they reinserted 2 of the 3 judgements. It says that the info was previously deleted due to a lack of response from the courthouse and that verification has arrived and that the information has been reinserted.

Doesn't look like I have a leg to stand on now...any suggestions?

5. jlynn

jlynn Well-Known Member

Uh thats ugly. Never seen that happen before.

6. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Doesn't look like I have a leg to stand on now...
    1*any suggestions?

mpbrowni

Request a PR from the CRA.
    How did you get them off the first time?

THE END ** *** ** LB 59