Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by zip, Oct 20, 2000.

  1. zip

    zip Well-Known Member

    i am new to this board and in the short time i have been here you have been a graet help to me.I am working very hard at re-establishing my credit. I have one major problem on my credit and that is a judgement against me that was put there last year from a bank in the state i used to live in. I had no idea that they were taking me to court over this.For one thing in the year I had this account they could never get my address right. when i called them about this they told me they tried contacting me at of coarse was the wrong one (although i never had my mail fowarded )They are making me pay court costs as well as the check fee. can i fight this on the grounds they said they used the wrong address. Im trying to buy a house and dont want this to hold me back. thanks!!

Share This Page