Judgements

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by update, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. update

update Guest

There has been a lot of talk on this board how to remove a tax lien or judgement from your credit report.I did some research on how the courts file and keep their information on tax liens and judgements and what information the bureaus need when they request the information.My research took about 3 weeks to complete and I was shock how easy it is to remove a tax lien or judgement from your credit report.There are only 3 steps to take to remove a tax lien or judgement.

If you like to buy this information the price is $100
    Any questions you have give me a call.
    Robert
    1-888-629-4452

2. QUEEN_BEE

QUEEN_BEE Well-Known Member

1. Dispute
    2. Wait
    3. Get the results

For real, why would we pay you when we already know the secret?

3. KHM

KHM Well-Known Member

Called the number:
    Got the answering machine:
    Said something like "you've reached WCS, or WWS"

Sounds like hes from Texas Yall.

4. update

update Guest

Yes you can Dispute it with all 3 credit bureaus.And the courts will verfy the information as being correct.Once it has been verfy the bureaus win.And yes you can dispute it again you will get the same information from the bureaus,we verfy it.

Robert

5. update

update Guest

When you call and the machine comes on that means we are on the phone.Leave your name and number we will return your call.

Thanks
    Robert

6. KHM

KHM Well-Known Member

Robert-
    Who's "we"?

First of all, there are many other steps that can be taken, other than disputing with CRA's:
    Procedure requesting, validation, small claims suits, etc.

Second, you can't just come onto a chat board, without an introduction and spout some garbage about how we should pay you $100 to delete judgements.

Save yourself some headaches, introduce yourself, then your product.

7. clc18940

clc18940 Well-Known Member

update-
    the spirit of this board is to help each other with "free" information. Many of the people here have already paid someone to "help" them or to give them "secrets" with not good results.

If you want to sell your methods why don't you get your own web site with the rest of the "credit repair" outfits.

clc

8. update

update Guest

My product is for people that have disputed tax liens and judgements and they come back as verfy.If you have a question pick up the phone and call it want cost you a dime the call is free.

I did not catch your name

Robert
    1-888-629-4452

9. update

update Guest

Think you for your advice.My information is for people that want to take action.If you are looking for a free ride you want get it here.I dont remember you paying my gas or hotel bill when I went to the courts to do my research.

You can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink.

Robert

10. clc18940

update,
    in order to deal with tax liens and judgments you not only have to know each state's civil procedures you also have to know the internal revenue codes regarding liens. I doubt you learned all that in 3 weeks.

as I said b4...if you want to advertise a product...go somewhere else! This forum is made up of members helping members.

my name to you is clc.

clc

11. update

update Guest

Do you know the process to remove a tax lien or judgement?Can you get the job done?

Robert

12. KHM

KHM Well-Known Member

Robert-
    Clc is right, this is a board where members help members free of charge. Information posted here is free of charge.

Maybe you should post your website and # in your sig. line.

At the risk of sounding like a BKev impersonator, are you registered to do credit repiar work?

13. hurricane5

hurricane5 Well-Known Member

Robert,
    Uh...who are you? What is you product? and most importantly...WHO ARE YOU?

The people on this board HELP EACH OTHER...not try to profit off of each other. If that was the case, Lizardking, Doc and a few others could be rich with all of the great ideas they have given freely on this board.

Even Bill Bauer gave good, free info in addition to promoting his for-pay service.

Welcome to the board, NOW WHO ARE YOU?

14. clc18940

I got my tax lien released and I have had 2 judgments vacated...and I'm a paralegal....and I would never, ever presume that I know everything about every state's civil procedures or the irs codes...but I am trained as a legal researcher...so I know how to shepardize and research case law...but believe you me it took me more than 3 weeks to learn....maybe I'm stupid???!!!!

who the hell are you anyway? what is your resume worth...are you an atty, cpa paralegal?? My advice to my fellow board members is don't throw away your $100!

clc

15. update

update Guest

I dont have a website.And I dont do credit repair.I sell information on the process how to keep the bureaus from verfying the information.And yes my toll free number is 1-888-629-4452.Yes you are right this board help people for free on their credit problems.I got 12 calls this morning from this board on people that can not get any FREE advice from this board on removing a tax lien or judgement.

Robert

16. KHM

KHM Well-Known Member

12 calls in an hour and 10 minutes?

That's 5.83 minutes a call, wow, that's fast

These "12 people" may not be posting yet, or the "tax lien and judgement" people may not have responded yet.

Whats the name of your company? And where are you located? I would like to check it out with the BBB.

17. update

update Guest

I want say you are stupid.You just need to brush up on how you do your research.Or better let someone teach you where to look for information.
    Since you are real smart why dont you tell the people on this board what the process.
    Be real post a real name and phone number.

Robert
    1-888-629-4452

18. clc18940

well all I can say is my bosses think I do all right...so what you think is not even relevant to me.

I have given my name and email to people on this board. I have even sent $$ to a member that needed some help.

that makes me a giver and you a putz...

clc

19. milkmom

milkmom Well-Known Member

You have definitely come to the wrong place to sell your information. This is a free info community. People give freely of their hearts and minds. They post not what they have researched, but what has actually worked for them.

Does your research include how you got judgements off of your credit report? As many people can attest to, what is supposed to happen and what actually happens are two different things. Real world experience is the key.

And as far as how court files the documents, that varies so much from county to county that it's impossible to have covered that info sufficiently.

I had my judgement taken off for free. I would venture to say that it had nothing to do with the courthouse stored its information but more with what information was stored on my credit report.

20. kathy

kathy Well-Known Member

Update,

how dare you call someone stupid on this board !!
    I'm not a mean person by nature or rude, but I can not sit back and read, and watch you insult people who are truely honest and caring. Do you have any garuntee that the lien's and judgement will be removd once using your so call information and if they are not removed will you reinburse the monies ???. No one on this board needs your sevice's or advice etc, etc, etc. Why don't you go and peddle your garbarge somewhere else!!!
    and one more thing, in your response above you stated "WE VERIFY IT". who are you working for?? sounds to me like you work for one of the organizations who so kindly verifies the disputes!

answer that!!!!!

kathy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.