Judgements

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by update, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. milkmom

milkmom Well-Known Member

Someone with less than 10 posts under their belt has some nerve calling clc stupid!!!

It is not too much to ask for you to introduce yourself. You expect us to send you money for information already listed on this board but you think that by giving us a first name and a toll free number to an answering machine, you have accomplished something.

I don't think so.

2. update

update Guest

Kathy,
    You are wrong there is people that need to know how to correct their credit report.When you have a tax lien or judgement and dispute it with the credit bureaus and they verfy it.You get all piss off because they verfy it.The problem with a lot of people that have bad credit they will try ever FREE TRICK out there to get the negative item remove.Sometime it will work.Kathy you need to go back on this board and read some of the posting.How can I remove a tax lien.

Robert

3. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

Update,

You may be contribute FREELY to this forum,or please post your fee-for-services elsewhere(we rid this board of that method LONG ago).

Sister Girl

4. update

update Guest

Sister Girl,
    I heard of that name some place before.I think it was on the mens bathroom wall in katy bar on skidd row.

Robert

5. update

update Guest

You better read the post.I said I dont think you are stupid.Post a real name and phone number or unless you are running from something.

Robert
    1-888-629-4452

6. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Sounds like bobby to me. He's in AZ - he used to sell a service where he added TL's to your reports.

Whatever, the posts will soon be gone. PBM does not give away his ads for free. You can purchase ad space, but if you are selling something, and try to use the board for free advertising, it is against TOS.

=== VisualRoute (tm) 6.0a report on 18-Jun-02 1:54:20 PM ===
    ============================================================

Report for 68.0.158.27 [ip68-0-158-27.tc.ph.cox.net]

Analysis: '68.0.158.27' [ip68-0-158-27.tc.ph.cox.net] was found in 16 hops (TTL=114).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | Hop | %Loss | IP Address | Node Name | Location | Tzone | ms | Graph | Network |
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | 0 | | 161.58.180.113 | win10115.iad.dn.net | Dulles, VA, USA | -05:00 | | | Verio, Inc. |
    | 1 | | 161.58.176.129 | - | ?Englewood, CO 80112 | | 0 | x | Verio, Inc. |
    | 2 | | 161.58.156.140 | - | ?Englewood, CO 80112 | | 0 | x | Verio, Inc. |
    | 3 | | 129.250.27.215 | ge-1-3-0.r02.stngva01.us.bb.verio.net | Sterling, VA, USA | -05:00 | 0 | x | Verio, Inc. |
    | 4 | | 129.250.5.47 | p16-7-0-0.r02.mclnva02.us.bb.verio.net | Mclean, VA, USA | -05:00 | 0 | x | Verio, Inc. |
    | 5 | | 129.250.9.54 | p4-0.level3.mclnva02.us.bb.verio.net | Mclean, VA, USA | -05:00 | 0 | x | Verio, Inc. |
    | 6 | | 64.159.18.1 | ae0-51.mp1.Washington1.Level3.net | Washington, DC, USA | -05:00 | 0 | x | Level 3 Communications, Inc. |
    | 7 | | 64.159.0.137 | so-0-0-0.mp2.Dallas1.level3.net | Dallas, TX, USA | | 31 | x- | Level 3 Communications, Inc. |
    | 8 | | 209.247.10.110 | pos9-0.core2.Dallas1.Level3.net | Dallas, TX, USA | | 31 | x- | Level 3 Communications, Inc. |
    | 9 | | 209.244.15.82 | gige11-1.ipcolo1.Dallas1.Level3.net | Dallas, TX, USA | | 31 | x- | Level 3 Communications, Inc. |
    | 10 | | 209.246.152.234 | unknown.Level3.net | - | | 31 | x-- | Level 3 Communications, Inc. |
    | 11 | | 68.1.0.142 | dllsbbrc01-pos0100.rd.dl.cox.net | ?Lake Hearn Drive, ga 30319 | | 31 | x- | Cox Communications, Inc |
    | 12 | | 68.1.0.147 | chndbbrc02-pos0103.rd.ph.cox.net | ?Lake Hearn Drive, ga 30319 | | 59 | -x---- | Cox Communications, Inc |
    | 13 | | 68.1.0.169 | chnddsrc02-pos0901.rd.ph.cox.net | ?Lake Hearn Drive, ga 30319 | | 46 | x | Cox Communications, Inc |
    | 14 | | 68.2.15.254 | - | ?Lake Hearn Drive, ga 30319 | | 47 | x- | Cox Communications, Inc |
    | 15 | | 68.0.128.23 | tucscmtu03-fex0000.tc.ph.cox.net | ?Phoenix, AZ 85027 | | 47 | x-- | Cox Communications, Inc |
    | 16 | | 68.0.158.27 | ip68-0-158-27.tc.ph.cox.net | ?Phoenix, AZ 85027 | | 62 | x-- | Cox Communications, Inc |

7. kathy

kathy Well-Known Member

first of all, I did not say that people do not need to know how to go about removing a tax lien and judegements, second, I do not need to go back and read any threads, because It does not apply to may situation. Even if the situation did apply to me I would never pay $100 to someone I have no idea who they are, because they say they know how to do it. I'm saying, if you did not understand me before is, that people can ask questions here and get advice for FREE. they do not have to pay for it unless they choose to seek out a professional organization. Whatever advice or opinions that they are getting they can use there better judgements with that information. Like the other members have stated on this is a board was advice and information is shared freely, no one is here to sell a service. it is done by the kindness of there hearts. I'm not going to get into a big agument with about this, because frankly it is a waste of my time.

you still did'nt answer my question. "we verify it"??

kathy

8. clc18940

clc18940 Well-Known Member

u-d-a
    you are definitely a no good schmuck...leave us alone...I bet that's how you get dates from public bathroom walls 'cause who in their right mind would want to spend time with a low life like you.

We don't want your services...and here's my email addy for you clc@dumpster.com....'cause that is where I would send any advice from you...right to the land fills (or maybe not...it might make the land fills stink worse..)

9. KHM

KHM Well-Known Member

Kathy
    He didn't answer mine niether, (where are you located and name of the company for a BBB check)

BTW stupidity is posting your name and number on an INTERNET CHAT BOARD, and then pissing off the members.

10. Tuit

Tuit Well-Known Member

Update.....you can go straight to.......and as the door is slammed shut.....I don't believe anyone will care when it hits you squarely in the.........!!!!!!!

11. update

update Guest

Yes I am in Az this is the first time to post on this board.It amaze me when I posted on this board this morning that so many people that read this board that have tax liens and judgements that need help.Just got of the phone with a lady that was given free advise on this board which got her credit file flag.She bought the information from me and her responce was no one on this board have every come close on posting the information you provided.
    Breeze stand out in front of your apartment and let the breeze carry you away with your unsupporting help to people.

Robert

12. update

update Guest

You need to read the post.It is refering to the credit bureaus.

13. milkmom

milkmom Well-Known Member

And where in your last speech was your defense of name calling and blind posting on this?

Shame on you!!

You may leave!

14. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

better be fast Robert...

Your posts will be pulled and your IP address blocked. If you violate TOS, they can have your ISP account taken away from you.

15. clc18940

clc18940 Well-Known Member

even bbauer (people who have done their homework know who he is) said he would need to see the papers from the default judgments b4 he could determine the right course of action...and he did the service for free...

and anyone who thinks getting a tax lien...especially if it "attached" and "perfected" wiped out is easy...it definitely IS NOT.

BTW udate my telephone # is 1-800-eat-sh*t...if I don't answer it is because I am talking to other as*holes like you.

clc

16. pbm

pbm Administrator

Dear Members,

This individual is obviously a troll. Do not bother responding to provocative posts of this nature, particularly when coming from new users. Send an alert instead so I can close the account and save us all some time and bandwidth.

Thanks,
    -pbm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.