Judgment Came Back Verified! :

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Cadillac408, Nov 22, 2000.

1. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

I am so sick right now!

Went out to get the mail and there lies an envelope from Experian. Long story short, my judgment was verified! I called right away to give Experian my *dog and pony show* and they weren't trying to hear it! The lady as very rude to me and told me to call my Attorney General's office!

Well guys.....I've had just about as much as I can take. I am ready to sign up with Junum. I dont' have the time to deal with this. Therefore I'm willing to pay! I already have recent reports from Equifax and Experian. All I need is one from TransUnion. Gee, I wonder if TransUnion verified the judgment also? I guess I'll soon find out!

2. miles

miles Well-Known Member

RE: Judgment Came Back Verifie

Sorry to hear that your judgement was verified. Don't give up, maybe Junum can help. Try & stay postive. Good luck!

3. Cadillac408

RE: Judgment Came Back Verifie

Thanks Miles, I appreciate it. Hopefully Junum can make SOMETHING happen!

4. Carrot

Carrot Guest

I feel your pain...

I know exactly how you feel, MP! Imma break down and hire Lexington. I'm hoping that since they are lawyers they may have knowledge of some loophole that can get this crap off my report. Having paid judgments on my credit report for another five years is unacceptable, especially since i finally found a man with good credit:).

Anyway, keep me updated on how Junum works for you.

5. Cadillac408

RE: I feel your pain...

I'll keep you posted! :)

6. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

How long til Judgements fall o

How long can judgements stay on your credit report??