Judgment from car accident thought

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Becky, May 5, 2001.

1. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

2. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Re: Re:found this out!

Oops! Put in license number A198592.

breeze

3. Becky

Becky Well-Known Member

Thanks

Thanks Breeze,
    I have just turned it all over to my attorney. I am so fried on this whole thing. I keep coming up to loop holes. So let her deal with them. I'm not going to be able to clear this up fast enough to get a mortage.
    Becky

4. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Re: Re:found this out!

I think they got the shaft in more ways than one don't you ?

5. Crdt Dfnse

Crdt Dfnse Well-Known Member

Progressive... Paug!

Breeze:
    Actually, Progressive may be a â??good companyâ? in your opinion but in mine thatâ??s another matter.

Yes I paid directly to the company and was specifically told I was covered, without mention that I allegedly owed any other sums. But thatâ??s okay, if they want to tango with me over an alleged $900 bucks? Iâ??ll make them spend ten (10) times that on defense, considering I can prove (indisputably) that I owe them nothing; nada, zip, zero, squat! Heeellloooo? No business may ask for funds already paid, to be paid again, then have the audacity to send ME to collections? That hound donâ??t hunt!

Now mind you Iâ??m not a litigious man, only one that loathes utter stupidity in the face of overwhelming evidence to a contrary position. But in the words of sage, Forest Gump, â??stupid is as stupid does;â? and in my case Progressive â??doesâ? much stupidly!

I canâ??t wait to yank opposing counselâ??s chain on this one! [;-)

6. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Re: Progressive... Paug!

Anthony,

Yes, they got shafted all the way around. I hope the attorney gets it straightened out. Unfortunately, many attorneys (present company excepted) take the money and do nothing. I'm dogging mine right now, hehe.

re you and Progressive - go get 'em!!

Service levels probably vary a lot in different areas. I've never had any trouble with them ( I represent them here in VA).

breeze

7. Crdt Dfnse

Crdt Dfnse Well-Known Member

Re: Progressive... Paug!

Breeze:
    All joking asideâ?¦ Iâ??m hoping that cooler heads prevail in that when Progressiveâ??s attorneys get wind of this, theyâ??ll help resolve the matter. That is more so than the customer service folks who insist the sky is falling, irrespective offers of proof that itâ??s right as rain. Oh well, so much for stubbornness of oneâ??s flawed position.