JUMUM

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by MCKENZIE, Aug 16, 2000.

1. MCKENZIE

MCKENZIE Guest

IF ANYONE HAS USED JUNUM.............WILLL YOU PLEASE PROVIDE SOME INSIGHT ..........PLEASE...........THYE SEEM LIKE A GREAT COMPANY AND JUST WANTED TO GET THE SCOOP ON THEM.

THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Kristi- Ca

Kristi- Ca Guest

I have yet to get any personal feed back from people but the concept is you pay 21.95 per person to join then you are privy to apply for loans thru them. While this may seem like little for the price, the good thing is that the plan may work well down the road. Say your mortgage broker refers you to them because you have bad credit and he cannot fund the loan. You join and they enter in the mortgage brokers FICO standard. You then begin credit profile maintenance and when your score has reached the standard for your lender, he is notified thus giving you a better chance to qualify before you apply again. As for the Credt profile maintenence, I don't know how in depth it can get considering you pay 8.00 per derog. It may be just a simple series of letters sent out on your behalf. We are in the begining stages of our partnership with them so I cannot give you any feedback on the credit removal but as soon as I get some, I will post it.

Kristi

MCKENZIE wrote:
    -------------------------------
    IF ANYONE HAS USED JUNUM.............WILLL YOU PLEASE PROVIDE SOME INSIGHT ..........PLEASE...........THYE SEEM LIKE A GREAT COMPANY AND JUST WANTED TO GET THE SCOOP ON THEM.

THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

Does this company serve the same function as Lexington Law Firm? Lexington seems to have a bit of a communication problem. Perhaps this would make a good alternative and allow customers to receive some answers for a change.

4. Steve S.

Steve S. Guest

RE: JUMUM.... so far so good

I have been using them and have already seen a number of deletions. Their customer service is very good. Always able to talk to someone live, they return calls and e-mails promptly (Lexington, ... take notes)and they have some cool stuff on their web site. You are also able to pull up the reports you send in so you can compare earlier reports with the most recent.

I was interested in using Lexington, but they don't like to return e-mails or phone calls in a prompt manner. So, adios Lexington , helloooo Junum!

5. kim

kim Well-Known Member

Do you think Junum will do me

The only thing on my report are 2 ~ credit cards in good standing, my car loan ~ in good standing, 1 line of credit w/ my credit union ~ in good standing, and about 4 PD charge offs. Do you think that they can get the PD charge offs removed?

6. MCKENZIE

MCKENZIE Guest

RE: Do you think Junum will do

YES ....................MOST DEFINITIVELY ...GIVE THEM A CALL

7. Steve S.

Steve S. Guest

RE: .... Junum will do me any

Kim,

What do you have to lose? Get your report cleared up now. If you don't, you may lose out on opportunities in the future. There are no positives about having messed up credit (except building character, tolerance to pain etc.)

Besides, Junum seems pretty reasonably priced. Good luck to you!

Steve

8. Pat

Pat Guest

No. Lexington actually gets TRUE derogs off via a legal technicality re verification of the delinquency.

9. kim

kim Well-Known Member

RE: .... Junum will do me any

My main concern is that PD-charge offs are accurate, I paid them earlier this year. I was successful getting inaccurate information removed. I don't want to waste $22 per month are the possibility of them actually doing anything else for me are slim. I'm not concerned about getting more credit card offers.

Steve S. wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Kim,

What do you have to lose? Get your report cleared up now. If you don't, you may lose out on opportunities in the future. There are no positives about having messed up credit (except building character, tolerance to pain etc.)

Besides, Junum seems pretty reasonably priced. Good luck to you!

Steve