Juniper Approved me! Thanks bo

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by billc, Jan 7, 2001.

1. billc

billc Guest

Juniper approved me for 9,000 with Equifax being the only cra with a good report for me.I had providian for 3300, sterling bank and trust for 1050, and providian mc for 2200.It was an automatic online approval,and I was a little hesitant about doing it. Thanks!

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

RE: Juniper Approved me! Thank

CONGRATULATIONS, im still ticked off about my denial. Still no response to my fax...

3. billc

billc Guest

Thanks, George for your previous postings.

4. lee

lee Guest

Congradulations from lee also,it's great to see people like you get approved for new credit account.My turn is comming soon but i got to contact CHASE bank,and get a verification on my recent upgrade to their platinum status.They are not showing my old classic account closed,and therefore got me stopped from applying for juniper.My credit line with CHASE is 14K but they are showing 28K on their website.I know this can't be right so i will call,and find out when my old classic will close.At the same time ask them how long it will take to show up as closed at all 3 CRA's.So i would say it will be aleast may of this year just be be on the safe side for me to apply for juniper credit card.Again congradulations on your sucess with juniper.

lee

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

To close an account (ON CHASE'S COMPUTOR) should take three seconds...but not for EQUIFAX, TRANSUNION, AND EXPERIAN, may take 90 TO 120 days.

6. skip

skip Guest

?4billc

What state are you in?