juniper credit card

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by lee, Jan 6, 2001.

1. lee

lee Guest

Hi everyone

I got a question to ask reguarding juniper's credit card.I have 3 credit card accounts with 1 card carrying a 5900.00 balance against a 14K limit,my other two,1 has no activity,and my other card has a 22.00 charge i pay every month.My total credit limit is 33,500.00,and i make 35,000.00 a year.I have a perfect credit record.Now here is my question.Would i stand a chance on getting any new credit with juniper?I heard this card company is fairly easy to get.What do you think my chance are on getting one.Thank you for your answers

2. dave

dave Well-Known Member

I've heard Juniper IS hard to get, though if you're in with them, you're really in! (high limit)

3. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

With your track record, don't see how you can go wrong. If you go to juniper website, the balance transfer is 2.9% for first five billing cycles and the go to rate is 13.99%. If you click on the juniper offer at opening page for creditnet, balance transfer is 0% and the go to rate is 15.99%. By doing a 5900 balance transfer, you would be saving mucho interest. Of course no fee on any of the balance transfer. 36k is the minimum requirement for platinum account.

4. lee

lee Guest

Do they verify imcome for any applicant?I am off by 1K,and i would need to up my income just alittle bit if i can get by with it for their platinum card.I do have a FICO score of 730 which is good for just using credit cards.

5. TY

TY Guest

Min income requirement for Juniper is 15,000 ,please check their Terms and Conditions.

6. hd

hd Guest

Lee,

My credit file dates back 9 years with only 3 trades (one car loan, sears card and one visa account). I moved out of the country in 1994 and have had no activity on my credit file until 2 months ago. I applied for a Juniper account and was approved instantly with a 9K limit. You should have no problem. Good luck!

7. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

Minimum requirement is 15k for a Juniper Mastercard. When I applied on a preapproved offer they sent me, 36k was minimum for a platinum mastercard with at least 5k the starting limit. By not meeting this requirement you could end up with a gold or classic card.