juniper

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by alice, Dec 20, 2000.

1. alice

alice Guest

Has anyone applied for this card?

2. JacquiG

JacquiG Well-Known Member

Yes - applied online a few weeks ago. Declined due to too many inquiries and recently-opened accounts.

3. TY

TY Guest

I was approved with 5000 credit line three weeks ago.

4. Tyson

Tyson Guest

Applied over the phone and was approved for $7,500. They pulled my credit only from Equifax.

5. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

Received a pre-approved offer and applied on line was instantly approved for 6000. They pulled my Equifax report only.

6. TY

TY Guest

congratulations! I think min credit line for Juniper is 5000.

7. T

T Guest

I just applied on-line a got approved instantly with $15,000 limit.

8. Tyson

Tyson Guest

Ty:

If it's been a few days, you can call them and ask what your limit is.

9. Tyson

Tyson Guest

What seems to be true is that all divisions of Columbus Bank & Trust (Juniper as well), will pull your credit from only Equifax. This has been the case for me in the last month.

10. newcomer2

newcomer2 Guest

OK YOU GUYS TEMPTED ME TO APPLY FOR THAT CARD..! i DID AND GOT THE MESSAGE YOUR APPLICATION NEEDS FURTHER PROCESSING, SO ON.. DID ANYONE GET THAT MESSAGE AND RECIVE THE CARD LATER AND IF YOU DID.. DID ANYONE GET APPROVED WITH HIGH BALANCES . I'M REGRETING THAT I APPLIED NOW :) SHOULD HAVE STAYED STRONG..

11. JacquiG

JacquiG Well-Known Member

I got the same message you did, but was declined. Hope you do better!!

12. netKat

netKat Guest

13. Tyson

Tyson Guest

When I called the 800 number to ask a few questions they told me its faster to apply over the phone than online (as in your app will proccess faster).

14. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Maybe b/c we see that little advertisement blinking at the top of this board 24 hours a day, and also I think everyone gets interested in something new, but I have stayed STRONG and have not nor will I apply:)
    Trying to stay a good girl here LOL

Mom

15. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

Set-up login and password when I applied on line. After being accepted went back in on log in and was already in the system with card number and credit line. A couple of minutes is all it took.

16. netKat

netKat Guest

17. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I think they do, something like 2.9% rates for six months I think?? no fee balances tranfers, I am sure others can tell you better:)

Mom
    Ps I have read your epinions about credit, very useful and informative:)

18. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

0.00% FOR FIVE MONTHS PURCHASES AND BALANCE TRANSFERS!!!

THE GO TO RATE IS LIKE 13.99%???

19. TY

TY Guest

plus the card is very cute.

20. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

it's cute, don't tell Roni LOL

SHHH, don't say how cute the card is, Roni just loves cute cards.....Just kidding:)

Mom