juniper

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by i'm sick, Jan 10, 2001.

1. i'm sick

i'm sick Guest

I wasted an inquiry and they said they need more time for processing which means........ DECLINED I'm sure!! Dang it, why did I hit that submit button? I pondered for 30 minutes then did it. I'm tempted to call and say I changed my mind...but I'll wait it out I guess :(

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

How is your credit?? From what others have posted about this particular card, you scores must be 680 or above, that was told by a rep.

3. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Juniper is for those with established, perfect credit (or damn near close to it).

Last time i checked those with 680's and up had like nearly 2 years of flawless major credit card action :)

4. i'm sick

i'm sick Guest

Not sure what my score is? My WN score is 74. It shows absolutely NO late payments, because I have none since like 1991 and they are no longer on my report. I have a $34,000 vehicle paid off in 4 yrs with GMAC and my prior was a $23,000 truck with GMAC paid in 36 months. I have a home (payments $642) never late, an Associates Visa with $4000 limit ( no balance) Sears with $9000 limit (no balance) and a Capital One with $3500 limit (balance about $250).

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

You have EXCELLENT credit. You might get the card. I would call them in a few days. Also, are you sure All of your credit reports are accurate.

roni

6. TY

TY Guest

My WN score is 25.I was approved Juniper last month.

7. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Really TY

What were their recommendations about your score?? Just curious mine was a 32 and I was told inquires, length of history and too many revolving accounts 7 total.

Mom

8. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

As I recall GEORGE scored a 100 at WN and got denied by Juniper. Go figure

9. i'm sick

i'm sick Guest

OK i went back to WN just now, no recommendations, offers are American Express Optima Platinum and Delta Miles GOLD, Chase Platinum, Shell Platinum, and a few others??

10. TY

TY Guest

RE: Really TY

a)inquiries (5) b)active revolving accounts c)age of credit records (oldest trade line April 97 ).

11. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Sounds just like mine, my oldest tradeline was March 98, how many revolving accounts do you have??

12. TY

TY Guest

Momof3,my TU file is total different from my Equifax file which Juniper pulled.I have six revolving accounts , one car loan and +20,000 credit cards balance on TU.But on my Equifax only shows 4 credit card accounts and 3,000 balance.

13. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Oh I see, yes as everyone mentioned they pull equifax. thanks for your response I was just curious:)

14. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

YES, I scored 100 worthknowing...
    DENIED JUNIPER...

(They have still not responded to my fax)!!!

Maybe they assume I just want the 0.00% for five months, and there is a very good chance that they would be dumped if they don't renew the 0.00% past the five months???

:(

15. Rocky

Rocky Well-Known Member

Spider, what CRA did associates pull when they checked you? Was it just Equifax? Thanks