Juniper

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Sandra, Mar 21, 2001.

1. Sandra

Sandra Guest

does anyone know if Juniper report to all three bureaus?

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

EQUIFAX...

YOU BETTER HAVE BETTER THAN PERFECT CREDIT...THEY DENIED ME WITH INCOME >$70,000!!!

NO BK
    NO COLLECTIONS
    NO OVER LIMIT
    NO LATES

ALSO, NO OVER PROBABLY 30% OF CREDIT LINES USED.

ALSO IGNORE THE 10 SECOND ANSWER...IT IS A LIE.

3. Sandra

Sandra Guest

Thanks George,
    So Juniper reports to EQUIFAX only??

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

AS FAR AS I KNOW...

5. Sandra

Sandra Guest

Thanks George,
    I actually just received the card and was curious what bureau they reported to.

6. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

Trans Union and Equifax are reported by Juniper. Haven't seen it on Experian yet.

7. ATM

ATM Guest

Mine was pulled on only Equifax and I live in Los Angeles. However they just did a hard inquiries on my Experian and are listed on all three reports now. I've had the card for about 3 months now.

8. Sandra

Sandra Guest

Why would they pull a "hard" inquiry if you already have an account with them? shouldn't it be AR?

9. ATM

ATM Guest

I'm going to call them and ask why, but is on there. However I know they only pulled Equifax to start with because I had a repo on TU and Experian and I still got 15k which is now 25K.

10. ble103

ble103 Guest

Does juniper give automatic credit line increases when carrying a balances,and making 9 to 12 months of payments?Also do they offer additional promotional rate balance transfer oppertunities?I have a $7500.00 limit with them now,and i got the card about 45 days ago.Thank you for your posts on these 2 questions.

11. Y.M.

Y.M. Guest

To ATM

You requested the limit increase or it was a auto increase?I was told to get limit increase you have to have their account at least four to six months .Thanks

12. Sandra

Sandra Guest

Re: To ATM

ATM: Was the repo on your experian report when they pulled your report?

13. ATM

ATM Guest

Yes the repo was on my Experian and my Trans Union reports. I only applied for the Juniper card because I knew they would pull my Equifax. In many cases most Columbus Bank & Trust companies use Equifax. I have 3 cards from them now (Columbus card, Aspire, and Juniper) I got all 3 of these with high limits while I still had a charge-off repo on my Trans Union and Experian. I was lucky because for some reason the same trade line was listed as R1 on my Equifax so I used it while I had it. What I did was call them and spoke to a supervisor and explained that my income had tripled in the last two months. I went on to tell them that I had no use for small limit cards since I am a big spender. I sent them some info on my finances and within 2 days I had the increase (and yes she says that they normally don't do this). Since having the card I have spent 5k and up on it in 2 billing cycles and then paid it almost all off with a 200 dollar balance for one month.

14. Sandra

Sandra Guest

sorry atm, maybe I misunderstood, but what I meant to ask was..when Juniper just recently pulled your EXPERIAN report, was the repo showing?

15. ATM

ATM Guest

That's okay! I see what you mean and yes it was still on there. I just got it deleted this month (the repo). I still need to call them sometime today and find out why they pulled it. I have my current Trans Union and they didn't pull that. All in all I am very happy with thm and customer service has been really good since day one. By the way I did my app over the phone and was told right away that I got it. I still find it funny that I got the card, with a high limit when I still had a repo on the other two reports.

16. ATM

ATM Guest

I meant to type that I still need to call Juniper today and find out why they pulled my Experian recently.

17. Sandra

Sandra Guest

Thanks for the info. So far, they have been nothing but great! But I am going to be REALLY pissed if they pull an unnecessary hard inquiry in 3 months!