Junipers online payment system

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by ble103, Jun 7, 2001.

1. ble103

ble103 Well-Known Member

Hi all

I have made a payment on junipers website on 06/02/01.They say it does take 3 bussiness days to complete the transaction,my bank has withdrawn the amount of 48.16 to juniper on 06/04/01.Here it is the 4th business day,and my payment isn't showing up on their website.There are having trouble with their website.I called them,and send them an email as a follow up,and go their response very quick like in about 2 hours,or so.Have any of you are having the same problem using their online payment?They have told me there are bugs on their website.

2. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

No problems, made about 10 online payments, and payments are taken a lot faster than officially posting to your credit card account. Great new feature in my opinion.

3. ble103

ble103 Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I just waned to update you on juniper.Everything is fixed,my payment finally posted this morning.This is the best bank that i have ever dealt with.They have top notch customer service,how many other card companies can do that?Not too many!If it were for me to rate this bank,i would give them a 10 star rating instead of 5 star rating.I truely recommend this credit card to anyone that can qualify for it.