Junum 1st Round Disputes

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by daw, Apr 10, 2001.

1. daw

daw Guest

The results of my disputes started coming in today with the copy of my Transunion report. Eight items disputed, four of those deleted to include three credit card accounts and one car/repo. Can't wait to see my other reports if this is an indication of things to come.

2. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

Congratulations. Looks like you owe Junum......$40 so far. I can't wait to pay them my money for my deletions. Keep us posted. Junum's the bomb! ;o)

3. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Congrats on the Junum success

4. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

Re: Congrats on the Junum succ

Congrats- I just signed up with Junum today, despite the heated debate caused by the Lex letter.

Hope to have some tough stuff removed.

Best regards,
    Sam

5. Hal

Hal Well-Known Member

How long did it take from first dispute sent to receipt of the results?

6. Dustin

Dustin Well-Known Member

How old was the repo? I have one on my reports that is KILLING me! I want it off, and if Lex/Junum and do it, I will let them, even though I know what their letters look like. They sound like they know what they are doing, and are using statistics to find out which letters work, and which ones don't. So if it is "I gots a bad thing on me credit report", so be it.

Dustin

7. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

I don't think we've seen a Junum letter though some have eluded to it. I think whoever wrote about it said Junum's was more professional...

Congrats DAW! That is good news!

8. jonesing

jonesing Well-Known Member

I sent the last of my reports to junum yesterday. Hope they can get one item in particular squared away for me.

9. daw

daw Guest

According to Junum, my report was received and disputes sent on 3/8. So about thirty days give or take. I'm still waiting on the other two cra's. Checking the box everyday to see the results. Hope I owe Junum a bundle.....DeWayne

10. daw

daw Guest

To Dustin Re Junum Success

The repo was from June of 99. It was the result of my Ch 7 BK. I also lost one other vehicle, they did not dispute that one yet. I had a slow start with Junum for one reason or the other, but if I can have results like this for a couple rounds I'll be a happy camper........DeWayne