junum-$8.00 per removal

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by molly, Oct 4, 2000.

1. molly

molly Well-Known Member

Only $8.00 per removal?? Where are the hidden costs?? I am going to search through the older posts tonight. Just curious if it works.

2. MikeG

MikeG Well-Known Member

There is also a monthly charge

Dont forget there is a monthly charge of $21 for a single account and $33 for a joint account. I signed up last month and mailed in my credit reports last week. I am going to give them a grace period of 90 days until the end of this year. Will post success or failure, but I do remember reading some success stories on this board about a month ago.

Mike G.

3. Steve1040

Steve1040 Guest

RE: There is also a monthly ch

I'm a Junum member,

I have the joint membership, They did get several items deleted off both my wife and I reports.

Once you turn in your updated reports to them showing the deletetions they will debit your account 8.00 for each item removed. So the first time I did this I had a 8 different charges for 8.00 and 4 days later it was 5 for the report I sent in two days later.

I guess what I'm saying is - They do work, They do answer your calls - But submit the deletion on a certain date each month so you will not get surprised in the middle of a budgeted month.
    Read my past post for more detail.
    Steve1040