Junum advice

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Shelby, Mar 22, 2001.

1. Shelby

Shelby Well-Known Member

I need some advice. I have seen that many of you have had success at getting negative items removed from your credit report with Junum. I am trying to decide whether to try this on my own or go with Junum. Do you think that Junum would be more successful than I could be on my own since they do it everyday? Also I was wondering exactly how Junum works. I have been to their website but still have questions. Do you tell them which items you want disputed? How many items do they dispute at a time? Will they also negotiate with creditors for settlements if they cannot get certain items removed? I appreciate any input.

Thanks!

2. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

I suggest you do a search of the word "junum" and I bet you'll find all these answers! :)
    Good luck!

3. Shelby

Shelby Well-Known Member

Thanks for the suggestion. I did that but still didn't find anything about whether or not they do debt negotiations. So can any of you Junum members answer that one? Thanks.

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Their site says yes, they do...according to the site..but I asked about this and the amount must be over $500, I believe.

I went and looked at the site to be sure about the debt negotiations...and the amount was in response to a question I asked them by email some time back.

I would email them to be sure or chat with them online!