Junum and myself?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by bhdunbar, Jul 16, 2001.

1. bhdunbar

bhdunbar Active Member

I am thinking about using Junum (any feedback on them would be nice) and writing to the CRA's at the same time.

Do you think this is a good idea?

If not who do you reccommend using?

2. bhdunbar

bhdunbar Active Member

I forgot to ask on my CR I want to dispute a few things but don't know the full account number. What do I use as a reference in my letter.

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

There is so much here on junum, and some differing viewpoints and experiences, it would really be to your benefit to do a search of "junum" and read it all. See, if you ask me, I"m going to gush about how wonderful they were for me but if you ask someone else, you may get a very different experience..both of us are right, too. So, by reading, you can weigh the evidence.

Do I sound like Judge Judy? weigh the evidence..teehee

4. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

I agree with NanaC (and I rhyme too)

On the co-operative disputing, I would let Junum do their job, you may dispute the same item with different reasons or zip codes or signatures or a myriad of reasons that you can have problems. After all if you are going to send dispute letters, you might as well not pay Junum. I think they recommend against it.

-Dave

5. GHONEYHONE

GHONEYHONE Well-Known Member

i joined junum in april and things are rolling off but eveyones situation is unique i have alot of old negatives which are easy to come off..good luck

6. bbauer

bbauer Banned

I certainly do agree that too many cooks spoil the soup.

If you hire someone to do your stuff for you such as Junum or Lex or myself, then let them do their job. Don't hire two companies to do the same thing and don't muck around with it yourself.

Either do it yourself or let one company do it for you.

If you do, the results could be disasterous.

7. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

So far I'm pleased w/ Junum

Nice sales pitch BBauer. ;o)

8. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Re: So far I'm pleased w/ Junum

I did not intend it to be a sales pitch.

Sorry if I gave the wrong impression

9. Pat

Pat Well-Known Member

I did all my disputing myself before I found this board late in the game. I only have a couple of tough ones left. Had I found this site earlier, I probably would have used Lex or Junum.

10. Marypc

Marypc Well-Known Member

Another comment from the peanut gallery :)

Got my latest report from Trans Union, wherein Junum disputed 4 positive tradelines, and had my best one deleted. This is the fourth report I have gotten with this kind of error on it. So, there are vastly differing opinions on this. They definitely have a few bugs in their system, and in my humble opinion, not doing enough to resolve it. (I get plenty of e-mails telling me they have advised their processing dept of the errors, but they keep happening. ) So, I canceled Junum. HOwever, they did get a tough tax lien off for me on Experian (verified on Tu and Equifax.)

I wouldnt dispute while Junum is doing it for you, you dont want to mess up their strategy. They may have a better way to remove something, but if you dispute it with a different reason, you may cause it to be verified. Also, they charge you for whatever deletions occur while you are under contract with them, whether or not they did it. Just something to think about.

11. bbauer

bbauer Banned

I like the tough ones best of all.

I love the tough ones best of all.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

Also, I do the tough ones now before they get away and the impossibles I do a bit later.

LOL