Junum?? Any1 here from them la

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Eboni, Nov 17, 2000.

1. Eboni

Eboni Guest

I'm thinking about discontinuing my membership with them. It took them 3 weeks to get my welcome packet to me. Will it take them 3 weeks to update my information into the system? I sent my info back 10 days ago and it is still not entered into the system. How long does it take them? Am I rushing things too much? They have 43.90 of my money and haven't done a damn thing!!!

Should I drop them? Any opinions? Anyone get an update or activity out out of them? I'd done better by just signing up with Kristi and her people and disputing myself in my "free" time.

2. roni.

roni. Guest

RE: Junum?? Any1 here from the

I called Junum this week on Tuesday. And guess what? Someone answered the phone. I spoke with the sweetest little rep who practically begged me not to cancel my account. She told me the problem was that they moved to a new main office in Ca from Los Vegas. She assured me that things would be different from now on. I knew something was different when someone answered the phone. I had my little voice message all prepared. I am sticking with them.

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: Junum?? Any1 here from the

You're welcome.