Junum are slo-po's

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Himmel, Apr 19, 2001.

1. Himmel

Himmel Guest

Junum == Slow Poke

Junum received my reports on 4/2 (2) & 4/6, and I haven't had any reply from the bureaus yet. At the same time, I disputed a few items (2 positives but both having duplicate entries which I doubt Junum disputes) and variations in my name.

I have already received a reply from Experian that they are proceeding w/ the investigation (of the items that I disputed) but none from Junum. :(

I had my name variations with Experian removed by firing a letter telling them that I was quite annoyed with all the variations, that I didn't report them, and sent them copies of almost all of my bills, utilities, etc.. Gone! ;)

I got this (language tone) idea from the Lexington letter.

And as far as the speed/method of how Junum is handling disputes on my behalf, I guess I don't care too much. I'll stick w/ them for a year and a half. Any deletions is a+.

2. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Are you sure

it is to your benefit to receive a notification letter from the CRA? We've sure kicked this topic around on the board and I still don't have an answer. I have never received a letter from EQ in 3 rounds of disputing but the disputes were addressed by EQ.

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

2 cents

I will add my 2 cents again. I was pissed at junum for never writing a dispute letter to Transunion after 3 months (when they said they did). I cancelled b/c of that and other issues I had with junum. In fairness, that was when they were a NEWER company.(November 2000)

roni

4. Himmel

Himmel Guest

Re: Are you sure

EQ yes, but what about Experian & TU?

Seems like Experian is quick to reply to any disputes w/ a notification letter, of which I got on my own disputes.

But nothing else, which makes me wonder 'bout Junum's statement on their site [dispute has been sent out] if my report has even been looked at yet..

ho hum ...

5. Himmel

Himmel Guest

3 mo.s, Gee, hmm $14.95, I could have gotten myself a couple more bags of Weed&Feed.

6. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

I can tell you that I checked this out after recent statements and they send out disputes same day on slow days and next day on busy days.

Junum has been great..and I've found them very receptive to phone calls for these type of questions. Why not call them yourself and see what you get from them??

I still tend to blame the Credit bureaus and not Junum. And, Himmel, based on the experiences on this board, the results will be worth it (mine included).

As for notification of disputes..that is so erratic, I have vowed to forget it. I think LKH is right to be sure its there.....but some disputes I get them, some I don't..and I get different things each time..

I've been with Junum since Jan...and I have had really prompt service..

can't speak for before that..

7. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

PS I can't speak the same for the credit bureaus on prompt anything..

8. Himmel

Himmel Guest

NanaC,

My bad! Guess the reponse/no reponse from the bureau's should not imply that Junum hasn't sent out a dispute yet.

9. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

You know what, Himmel, I would call and check (if I had guts, LOL, I've already discussed I'm a big chicken) and then you'll know..

You can also then alert Junum if there is a problem..:)

10. cosjef

cosjef Well-Known Member

When you call and check, what do you say? "Hi, I'm so and so, and I need to verify if you received my dispute letter?"