Junum begins

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NotRuss, Mar 21, 2001.

1. NotRuss

NotRuss Guest

If anyone wants to know for sure that Junum has gotten their act together as far as service and speed, this may convince you. I sent my reports to them via FedEx overnight at about 8:00PM EST from DC area last night. It is now 1:40 EST and I logged in to Junum to see what it is all about and read this:

Credit report from Equifax received.
    A dispute of your credit report from Equifax has been sent.

Credit report from Experian received.
    A dispute of your credit report from Experian has been sent.

Credit report from Trans Union received.
    A dispute of your credit report from Trans Union has been sent.

It is 11:40AM PST (where Junum is) and that is pretty convincing action that they are servicing items better and faster than before. Now we shall see about success rates.

I am VERY impressed though so far.

-Dave

2. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Woops that was from me.

Name field memory - :)

-Dave

3. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Woops that was 10:40PST also ... I gotta learn to proof read...sorry :)

4. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

Good Luck

I guess you're the winner at sending them out. I'm sending mine out tomorrow. Keep us posted!

5. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Re: Good Luck

Junum has really been on the ball since they moved their location from Las Vegas to So. California. However, I still belive that when they receive your reports, it is a generated respose that is noted to your your account that your reports are received and that disputes are sent out. It would be too much work for them to note your account that reports are received, then send out disputes, then go back and note your account when the disputes are actually sent out. Regardless, I believe that they are actually sending out disputes not more than five business days later. Just my thoughts....

6. kristi

kristi Guest

Just a note on the process. The Processing agents only record the actions as they take place. This is for quality control and accuracy issues so rest assured that if your myjunum shows sent, it has been.

Cheers!
    Kristi

7. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

So they are really receiving reports, having someone look them over, prepare a dispute, and then send out all at the same time?

I have never seem under account activity it say "Recieved Report" w/o seeing "Dispute Sent"

8. Aux

Aux Well-Known Member

Yes..me too. I sent out my credit report on Saturday and on Monday I checked, They have received my credit report and sent out the dispute already.

So Fast!!