Junum.com...worth it?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by kenny, Jan 7, 2001.

1. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

Hey is it worh joining junum.com? I am thinking about it? Does anyone have any info on how good they are?

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Spend $8 bucks, and do the online investigation, with equifax. If you like the results of that. I'll be posting a staged FAQ with sample letters soon.

(basically, i got a copy of a Credit Repair Kit, and am re-wording the 3 stages of letters to dispute items along with some detailed instructions on how to do it yourself).

I'll release this to the general public, after i get off my lazy ass and actually finish disputing the items myself. You'd be suprised how easy it is to do what junum does. It takes time. but hey, instead of sitting in front of your tv, you can do this. fun stuff.

1. Getting your reports (maybe 10 minutes)
    2. filling out the disputes and printing them. (this does take time).
    3. Mailing them, which takes the most time, because you have to go to the postal office. However you can order the Certified mailer slips to your house for free.

Hopefully the end users here will enjoy what i'm working on, and if i get a break from busy work schedule i'll post it up on my web servers soon.

3. Op

Op Guest

Hey Sam,

Thanks I am looking forward to seeing your work. I'v been reading your post and the other ppl's post for almost 3 months now. I did send out my first dispute letter and still waiting for reply from them.