Junum & CRA'S, WTF?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Erica, Jul 14, 2001.

1. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Ok, I just checked my records of when I last received reports from the CRA's and it has been over a month! In fact the reports are dated as early as May 31, 2001. Does anyone know what the hell is going on? I am leaving town tomorrow night and won't be near a phone to call either Junum or the CRA's to find out. SO, any help now is appreciated!

Thanks in advance!!!

2. bbauer

bbauer Banned

I'm afraid I can't tell you anything about what is going on, but I have a pretty large dossier on people complaining about them and it seems to be growing just about daily.

I'll bet a bit of time maybe in a day or so and I'm going to put the complaints I have on my website.

3. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Bill..... Uhhh Yeah, ok!

Anyway, Erica log into your MyJunum account and see what is going on. Since you left (I think it was after you left) Junum has much more information about what was disputed and when. If you can not get to a phone, send a quick email to Junum customer support with your concerns that no disputes have been received since round 1 and you would like them all re-sent. That's what they had to do with my Equifax disputes (I think Equifax just threw em out the first time).

-Dave

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Also, Erica, if you can, you might want to check your reports online. This happened to hubby once and, while we didn't get a response, there was a deletion when I checked online.

5. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Nave,

I think you misunderstood me. I checked the myjunum website and it says that they keep sending out disputes. The round after round 1 went out 6/25. R3-7/9 and R4-7/23. I'm just wondering why I haven't gotten an updated report in over a month.

Oh well, Guess I just have to wait until I come back. Thanks!

6. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

---
    The round after round 1 went out 6/25.
    ---

Don't panic, round 2 went out less than a month ago. My confirmation from my late June disputes from TU (the ONLY confirmation that lists dates of response) sent by Junum on 6/27, says "expect to hear from us by 8/11 in response to your disputes".

Even though Junum is disputing in 2 week cycles, the CRA's still take 30-45 days to respond. You should get your reports back on your next return home.

Have a great dig! Be safe, and stay away from the ugly naked man prancing around your tent.

-Dave

7. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's like a bad episode of Friends. hehe

See you in 2 weeks!

:)