Junum deletions

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by MistyEyed, Sep 21, 2001.

1. MistyEyed

MistyEyed Well-Known Member

I recieved another dispute back from TransUnion today, of which Junum does all of my disputing. I have been very happy with them so far, they were even able to get my BK off 2 of the 3 CRA's. But today I get back a TU report and they had deleted one of my better listings. It is an almost 2 year old debt with all positive ratings, never been late. And it was deleted! I am so ticked right now about it. I plan on calling Junum today and trying to find out why they did this. Anyone else have this happen to them?

MistyEyed

2. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Guess you haven't been doing much reading here. :-(

3. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Misty,
    Be pissed, but aim correctly. Junum did not dispute any positive items for me (I whited them out) but TU STILL REMOVED 4 POSITIVE tradelines making me have effectively NO CREDIT HISTORY at all.

Some say that Junum disputed positives for them and I do not disagree that may have happened...but several others as well as myself have had positive items removed by TU out of what we can only surmise as "spite" for getting the other negatives removed.

Saar told me to call TU and demand they re-insert the positives. You may have several calls to make but be persistent. They re-inserted one of mine and I am working on the rest. It can be done.

It may be Junum's fault but don't be pissed at them until you are sure...more than likely it is TU.

-Peace, Dave

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Dave:

I'm sticking my nose in a bit, but you can tell me it is none of my business if you want....

I'm lost. Why are you having Junum do anything? If TU deleted 4 positive tradelines leaving you no credit (no bad credit- no positive credit), just what did you hire them to do?

5. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Bkev, stick your nose where ever you want :)

I hired Junum to remove many, no I mean MANY! negative items. Which they successfully did. Along the way one of my TU reports came back "stripped"!

By "Stripped" I mean Junum disputed 2 (then 2 more on 2 week cycles) NEGATIVE items and TU took it upon themselves to not only remove the 4 negative items (of which I am grateful) but 4 positive items as well.

JUNUM HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

Does that explanation help any?

-Peace, Dave

6. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

BTW Bkev,
    I still have 4 negative items on my Eq report and 1 left on my Ex report. TU is totally clean (and with a smile - clean of positives too, except my good name :) ).

I cancelled Junum in early September and am attacking the remaining items on my own. When I started I had 29 Negative Items As of that last online dispute (which of course Junum had nothing to do) I have 5 negatives.

I have now been working mostly on using the GREAT advice of the friends I have on this board to work on building a good credit mix and working the new CRA results from my subprime cards to prime cards and to prime rates all around.

-Peace, Dave

7. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Bkev, share with us your credit repair history. I don't recall reading your story yet.

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Dave... I'm so glad to hear of your positive experiences. I agree that sharing information and most of the people here are very helpful.

9. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Doc, Thank you for the high level of interest you have displayed recently into my history. If you care to follow the entire experience you can spend your spare time reading the complete story here [200+ posts]: http://consumers.creditnet.com/straighttalk/board/search2.php?s=&action=finduser&userid=796

or if you just want the Cliff Note's version, this is a great link: http://consumers.creditnet.com/straighttalk/board/showthread.php?s=&postid=90587#post90587

10. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

You're welcome! :) Not sure what you mean by "high level" though, lol. Anyway, I just read through those lists of postings, and I saw one where you listed a really excellent success rate. In most of the other threads, you encourage others to share more, and you really provide some incredibly detailed expertise too! Thanks! Since you're relatively new here, we usually like to share how we got into this whole business of credit repair, major obstacles you encountered along the way, etc., without divulging anything that shouldn't be shared of course. Anyway, whatever more you're comfortable sharing would be read with interest by many here including me, I'm sure! :)

Your high-level interest friend,

Doc

P.S. I really appreciate the high caliber of incredibly detailed knowledge you're sharing regarding the ins and outs of credit reporting agencies, how they operate, etc. Clearly you've become a real "insider." More, more, more! :)

11. marci

marci Well-Known Member

Trans Union just deleted three of my brand new, positive student loan entries. They would have fallen off in 2008-2011.

I have never used any credit repair firm, and I hadn't disputed anything on TU at the time they disappeared, so it may be some software issue.

Fortunately, I am not hurt by their removals.