Junum-Employee Backgrounds

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Tim, Apr 13, 2001.

1. Tim

Tim Guest

Because I'm SO freakin' paranoid, I wonder what type of background process Junum puts their employees through.

I visted them in Costa Mesa, and it seems really ".com ish".

I mean, if some loser got a job at like $10 an hour and wanted to commit credit card fraud, junum would be SO the place to work.

I know you all have bad credit now, but what about later?

Can anyone find out? Anyone have horror stories?

2. ED

ED Well-Known Member

Hey Tim,

I dropped by there myself. Saw a lot of Porsches out front. Looked like a typical dot com outfit. Smoking employees looked average office type 20 somethings office worker type.

3. Tim

Tim Guest

Porsches huh.....

Hmm.....think its from ripping off people's identities?

Whats their background? Where did they come from? Do they have a business license?

Who owns them?

4. Saar

Saar Banned

Why do you insist on taking uneducated guesses about a business you know nothing about? "If they're poor they'd steal your identity for money, and if they're rich it's BECAUSE they've already stolen it", is that what you're saying?

We've had dozens of Regs here who retained them. No other credit repair company that was mentioned on this board ever got so much positive feedback.

Saar

5. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Why the hell would someone want to steal your info if you need credit repair?

thats like stealing an old beat up car, or stealing a new one, you're still going to do the same time, might as well go for something nice.

Identity theft is really easy. You know that with the credit bureaus, you can use the "IDENT" mode inquiry with a name and address and return the DOB/SSN/ADDRESSES/NAME/JOB without a hard or soft inquiry??

Just an opinion of course.

6. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

watch out folks

This person is most likely not an insurance professional, or professional anthing. What he is inferring borders on libel. Those of us who are in the industry know better than to make this kind of comment in a public medium.

Not to mention the illogical thinking y'all have already pointed out. Who wants to steal identities of those with bad credit?

breeze

7. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Re: watch out folks

Tim, you use a bank? Do you pay the waiter at the restaurant with a credit card or check? Purchase your groceries with a check? The same thing applies in the "risk" department with these situations but I'd bet you do.

As for Junum, I did check the BBB, and they are listed and have a satisfactory background.

Frankly, if I was gonna steal someone's identity, it surely wouldn't be mine! ROFLMAOPIMP

8. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Worlds' Dumbest Criminals

Hey..just think..this could be on their latest installment of the television show!

What'd they do? Steal identities!

Where'd they go to do it? A company that works with people with credit issues!

Their reward? More credit denials than NanaC! Wow!

AHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Reminds me of my favorite story about the convenience store robber who got the toilet paper stuck to his foot before he committed the robbery and it led a trail all the way to his apartment a few doors down!

I should be a writer! Yeah, that's the ticket!

9. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

NanaC

How about the burglar that dropped his license in the house that he was burglarizing? The info on the ID led police right to his house.

Or hou about the guy that got caught in the chimney of a house he was trying to break into. He had to call 911 to get out. Obviously the police were there and he was arrested.

I could go on and on, I love those stories.

Erica

10. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Erica

Yes, oh,yes! They are so funny!

My daughter was hit by a hit-and-run driver. He actually stopped for a minute, picked up her license plate, and started to leave. She asked for it back and he said no way and handed her his license plate that had fallen off. He then zoomed on his way..or rather, limped..clutching her license plate to his chest.

Umm........we found him!

11. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Re: Erica

Very funny!

Not that your daughter was in an accident, but that the driver was so dumb!!

hehehehehe

Erica

12. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Re: Junum-Employee Backgrounds
    Author: Saar (proxy1.bezeqint.net)
    Date: 04-14-01 00:47

Why do you insist on taking uneducated guesses about a business you know nothing about? "If they're poor they'd steal your identity for money, and if they're rich it's BECAUSE they've already stolen it", is that what you're saying?

We've had dozens of Regs here who retained them. No other credit repair company that was mentioned on this board ever got so much positive feedback.

Saar

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
    Reply To Message== Saar-looks like he's trying to create bus. by discrediting them.

13. LoFico

LoFico Well-Known Member

I love it! Paranoia breeds insane thinking. Ain't nobody wanna steal bad credit. I think it's important to remember that if your credit is first repaired and then stolen, these guys would be the first to be investigated. They MUST know that. Relax and let them do their job or take matters into your own hands like yours truley. That's just my humble opinion.

14. Tim

Tim Guest

Breeze, Nana & Others

Yes, you have bad credit now.

But after using Junum, you will have great credit later.

Do you get it yet?

OK, let me take it slow and explain it again, as most of you can't read...PAY ATTENTION THIS TIME!

Present: You have bad credit because you are a deadbeats who has charged up your cards and told the companies to screw themselves by not paying. You live a life of dodging phone calls, ignoring/throwing away letters from collection agencies. Then one day, you find a place like JUNUM and/or other credit repair companies , YOUR SAVIOUR! After a few months, things get deleted and you are happy.

FUTURE: Hmm...you look at your credit report, you say, "What are all these accounts that are REALLY not mine THIS TIME"?

Do you get the picture now?

It people like yourselves who fuel these credit repair businesses. Soon, you will all be victims...

Here's are a few great quotes from credit repair services gone bad:

"There is nothing like cheating the cheats"
    "Criminals make the best suckers"

HA HA HA Now I understand what they were saying.

Good luck to all of you who have LEGITIMATE problems. For those of you deadbeats....HA HA HA

15. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Tim

Why don't you do something productive instead of insulting people? Judging from your use of terrible grammar, I suggest you are a deadbeat yourself. You are a Bobby wannabe. Loser.

16. Tim

Tim Guest

Re: LKH

A bobby wanna be? HA HA HA

You guys on here are way too much.

Look forward to chatting with you in the chatroom.

Go out and enjoy the day bud.

17. curiouser

curiouser Well-Known Member

Re: Tim

You know, Tim, as someone who assists people in doing their own credit repair, I've never seen a legitmate bad debt that was properly recorded according to the guidelines of the FCRA go away because of a phone call, letter or (sorry, Lizardking) lawsuit. The only debts that I've seen taken off a credit report are those where the original creditors or subsequent collection agency have made reporting errors or failed to keep accurate records. Both State and federal law are very clear about what procedures have to be followed. Many companies ignore their responsibilities. One of the reasons they cut corners is that they can. Many consumers don't know their rights. They don't know that a creditor has to be able to prove that debt reported is both valid and accurate. Simple solution for companies that want to hold debtors responsible -- keep accurate records. Every negative entry my clients have had removed from their reports was removed because the company kept lousy records.

18. Tim

Tim Guest

Re: Curiouser

Thanks for your input.

I know the game just as well as you do. Whether or not companies keep lousy records or don't have the time to respond to "the letters" people flood them with.

The game has been played a long time and will continue to be played.

I really came across this site by accident, and then curiosity kept me around. Now, its turned into more of a work related thing than anything else.

I'm not sorry I found this site though. What other job pays you to collect info from chatboards?

Plus, I've stirred some attention which has led to geeky "online fights" with some of the regulars here.

As to LizardKing, this guy is that man! He should be some hardcore consumer advocate against the credit bureaus.

19. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Re: Curiouser

Gee, what a charmer!