Junum finally came through..

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Rita, Jan 11, 2001.

1. Rita

Rita Guest

I just got my update from equifax, and I had 3 (OH MY GOD!!!!) collections removed from my credit report. They totaled about $1100. Oh my.. I still cannot believe it.

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

RE: Junum finally came through

Good for you. May I ask how old these were and if they were paid/unpaid??? And how long did it take for them to do this for you??

Mom

3. Rita

Rita Guest

Hi mom

One of them was from 1995 and it was for $985 and unpaid. The other was for $270 from 1998 and it was unpaid and the other was for $90 from 1997 and unpaid. I've been with Junum since Nov 00.

4. Angela

Angela Guest

I am happy for you!!

I hope they do the same for me. My chargeoffs are from 1997.

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

RE: Hi mom

Thanks Rita, that is terrific, I didn't know they could actually remove unpaid items. good for you. Was that your only "baddies" or are they working on more???

Mom

6. Rita

Rita Guest

RE: Hi mom

Oh no, I have quite a few more to work on. But they are all really old. Sometimes it is to your benefit when they are that old because It is harder to verify them with the creditors because they might have been lost in all of their files or sold to other collection agencies.

7. roni

roni Well-Known Member

that is great news

Junum got 3 collections off my experian report also.

roni

8. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

RE: that is great news

I'm about to pull my iplace.com report to see if Junum has done anything. I haven't heard a word from any of the bureaus and my WN report remains the same???

9. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

RE: Junum finally came through

Congratulations!

Was this their first dispute with Equifax?

Hopefully they'll drop off the other 2 too :)

Kelly