junum-gotta credit them for honesty

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NanaC, May 29, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

This is something I think that speaks well for junum.

I have 22 deletions as you all know..my hubby 8. Anyway, my latest experian results were no changes with each disputed item listed with this long huge dispute process stated for each one..blah, blah. Also, I can no longer get online Experian reports. It says I need to send proof of who I am and get them by mail. I don't see this as bad, I think they are just being more careful with me..which I like cuz you remember that these were the accounts of my ex-troll's wife. So, the more careful the better.

Anyway, I contacted junum and they said it might be time to consider ending the dispute process...and I could attack the CA's myself.

Mind you..I was kind of impressed with their honesty. And, kinda sad, I love junum...everyone knows that..I've never hidden that..and I like the security..

Anyway...I'm at a crossroads..I think I'd like to see what happens with this round but I have begun to attack the CA's in the meantime...as these are definately errors.

I have gotten all old addresses off. :) Especially nice as they are the ex-troll's wife, too.

I intend to let junum know if any new deletions are done and ensure they receive payment for them..I don't want to short them for their amazing work.

Anyway...just an update..and any thoughts (well, almost any-you know who you are) about continuation, non-continuation are appreciated.

Oh, and I've put my disputes on pause..so I feel I have control and I like that!

2. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Nana,

22 deletions. WOW. You must be extremely pleased. I have to tell you, that I wanna be like you someday. I have 33 negs total, and I hope that they work their magic on me too.

Have you checked your reports since the deletions? How many derogs are left? I mean besides the CA's that popped up. I kinda want to know what their %age is, if you know what I mean. 20 negs and 5 deletions is only 20% success rate. If you had 30 negs and gotten 22 removed, then it is a 73% success rate. Since I have so many, I need an idea of what to expect. Thanks.

Also, you must start packing, right? When can I expect you to be offline? If you want to e-mail that info, I will expect it.

Good luck with the mortgage. I know everything will be OK! :)

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Hi, Erica..packing as we speak...but as a teacher, I have 2 1/2 more weeks of school left (ugh, don't even get me started..this is a crazy time of year)..we will need to take a trip once approved before going..

But, hubby is hard at work packing..we have 2 households to move..3 families..

Daughters are selling their house...that's a biggie..but in CO, not that big a concern..

You are so comforting..I hope it works out like that..

Ok..let me see..I have only 2 neg on each one left..one is bK 13...(not counting mistake)...and 3 items that show part of 13 which are just that..kinda grouped with the bk13 so not hurting me individually so much...I see that as about 77% (7/9)...

does that help? My reports are pretty consistent so you can judge the results..which was about equal, too...um...7 on each deleted..(8 on experian)

4. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

YES!! That really helps. My percentage was about 4%. hehe. I really suck. That is why I decided to leave it to the pros.

I have been done with school since May 11. COllege is a good thing, huh? You'll be shipping those kiddies to terrorize the 9th grade teachers. hehe. I remember high school, and I was a terror! Just remember their future while you are packing all of your memories, and LAUGH your heart out.

Hope all is well with you and your family. Just, pack quick. Or sell it all, and pocket the money. I have some friends that are moving to Florida and are selling EVERYTHING. They are not taking anything with them, not even their car. I think they have to buy new toothbrushes when they get there. The husband has accepted a teaching position at the University of Florida. So, they can afford to buy all new things. His wife is not even going to be working! That is how well off they are.

But I digress...

Again, Good Luck with the move.

:)

5. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Those are great results NanaC. Congrats. As much as I complain about Junum doing some dumb things, they have done a great job for me also. They have gotten 16 deletions for me so far. That is not counting the updated Transunion report I will get in the next few days. I called TU today, and in this next update so far there is a judgment deleted, and she told me the other 2 items that were disputed have not responded yet. The cutoff is Thursday, so 2 more days and 2 more deletions. Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with the move and mortgage, etc.

6. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Nana,

As I told LKH on another thread, I ended my Junum relationship. I was very happy with the 13 deletions they did for me. After 3 rounds there is simply so little left and as the few items are BK related that I just don't need a credit restoration service at this time.

In Summary, Junum was great!!

My understanding is that the CRA's keep a record of disputes for 2 years. So at a later time, I may use a credit restoration firm again. But not now.

I read the board every day out of habit ( I am hooked LOL). So I intend to continue reading up on Junum, Lex, Bradley Ross etc. in case I use one of these firms again.