Junum Has Helped

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by A New One, Feb 13, 2001.

1. A New One

A New One Guest

I just got my Experian report back and I have no negative tradelines. I although I was very nervous about Junum because they hadn't done a thing and it took 60 days since my disputes from them went to the CRA's and me getting the reports (i thought it only takes 30 days?). They have helped "remove" a Student Loan that wouldnt bulge and a recent Collection that I didnt know anything about, and several inquiries (do I have to pay for those too??). Now I have to wait and see for the other two to come in. Transunion is my absolute worst one, and the majority of credit grantors that I know use them. So well see later on this week when those reports come in. Including my wife's reports.

2. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

Wow, thanks for the info. This is encouraging. I may just use them in the very near future. Is it expensive?

3. A New One

A New One Guest

I pay $33 a month with an $8 dollar per deletion charge. But in the long run, with loan interest rates, etc. It is a bargin. I believe that they have (are) working out the kinks as a company though. So just be Cautiously Optimistic.

4. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

So in other words, if they don't delete anything, you don't pay the extra $8. Do they guarantee deletions?

5. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

No, they don't guarantee deletions, but my question is, if you do nothing, won't they be there anyway? Plus, right now, Junum is running a special. Instead of paying 21.95/mo for an individual, you pay 14.95/mo. There are people here who have had lots of luck with them. I'm in Equifax country and I'm about 30 days into my disputes. We'll see (like A New One) said.