Junum...I am furious....

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Marypc, Jun 6, 2001.

1. jzilla

jzilla Well-Known Member

Re: NanaC

Umm, unfortunately, you're wrong. Junum disputed 3 accounts with each CRA. One negative, two good tradelines. They actually managed to get my Spiegel deleted from Experain. That account is in good standing and has been since being opened 10 mos ago. The rep blamed it on the scanning procedure, which makes sense, kind of. The collection account disputed was the bottom negative one on my report and the other two are the first 2 positive tradelines listed. Someone screwed up big time.

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Buy something nice for you from SPIEGEL...account will reappear, and send the bill to JUNUM.

:)

3. jzilla

jzilla Well-Known Member

LOL I know, but hadn't thought about sending them the bill...bet they'd never make THAT mistake again. heehee

4. 4kristi

4kristi Active Member

Mmm, that's odd. I spent about a month learning their technology and how it worked. Everytime we got into a discussion about the posi's, the processing department would show and tell me how the software is coded to pick up negatives only. Never did see any proof that it could identify positives. Possibly, your posi was human interaction done manually.

Hope your tradeline comes back :)