Junum Loans

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Nave, Mar 24, 2001.

1. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Has anyone using Junum filled in the income question in the section titled "My Loan Programs" in order that Junum start setting you up with loan offers?

I am not looking for a loan, but Junum's website says that you can see your progress by the types of loan offers they match you up with. I am reluctant to do this, however, because I am worried they will start bombarding me with offers or give my info to the loan companies.

-Dave

2. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

I have...and as I am just returning my first cycle..I have received nothing. :)

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

P.S. Not complaining..btw..just letting you know my experience...my info has been there over a month

4. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

My feeling is that the loan program is something that will happen in the future. I have never heard anyone mention that they have been offered loans thru Junum.

Junum appears to be a fairly new company and I think is still growing.

5. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Thanks Mrs. ~C~

I always wanted to say that...makes me feel like the Fonz :)

-Daaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyve

6. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Jim,
    The Myscore feature is also "in the future" I would like to see that happen before the Myloan feature but I imagine they will make $$ on matching up the loans so that would probably be first to come huh. Anyway, thanks for the info. -Dave

7. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Nave..

LOL..cute! :)

8. Okie

Okie Guest

Had my info posted there for a couple months with nothing.