Junum Marketing

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by jason, Jan 15, 2001.

1. jason

jason Well-Known Member

Out of curiosity, other than hearing about Junum on this bulletin board, how have you heard about them? How are they advertising?

2. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

I heard about them here on the

board and at the Bayhouse credit forum. By the way at Bayhouse, a poster named Holly has a Junum thread going. It is worth reading. Here is it summarized:

Junum came through for Holly after she "fired" them. She is now having trouble with Lexington. The Lexington stuff is of interest to me because I may use them later on.

3. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

RE: I heard about them here on

I thought about using Lexington, but it was a stiff price to pay. I decided against. So Jim, what are they saying about Lexington?

4. Angela

Angela Guest

I heard about it here from Roni, MPS40 and Jim. They are disputing for me now. Oh and don't forget Kristi.

5. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

It is only Holly's experience

at the Bayhouse forum. One persons experience is not enough to decide anything on - good or bad.

Holly is very unhappy. Lex costs $300 down and $75 a month for full service. She indicates that Lex was slow to send out dispute letters. No results yet.

Holly pulled the plug on Junum so fast that I do wonder if she is one of the people who expect everything to go her way. She admits that Junum deleted 4 hard to delete items that she had failed to get off her reports herself. But she still is bashing Junum.

I encourage you to check out the Bayhouse forum yourself.

As to me, I will update you guys on my continuing experience with Junum. Round 2 of disputes should begin anytime as I just mailed them my revised credit reports.

6. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Kelly posted a complaint about

yesterday. I just saw it now. It is similar to Holly's complaint.

try www.bayhouse.com