Junum members....

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by LKH, Feb 7, 2001.

1. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Just curious as to how long after you sent Junum your reports it took for them to send out the first disputes. Also, were you happy with the results after the first round?

2. Angela

Angela Guest

Two weeks going by the date they copied the reports on to the website. No results yet. I think they were moving from Las Vegas at the time. The move may have affected the amount of time.

3. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

1 Day. They got my reports on feb 1st. Posted my reports to the site feb 2nd and mailed disputes Feb 2nd. Pretty fast. What I am waiting on and I don't know why it is taking it long is my credit score and what loans I qualify for.

4. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

I think I was effected by their move also. I signed up at the end of November and sent in my reports. They had them posted sometime in mid December and disputes were sent out in the beginning of January 2K1. Results of the disputes (according to the CRAs) should be in my mailbox any day now.

5. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

A little over 2 weeks. The whole 1st round of disputing took 87 calendar days (from joining to receiving my 3 updated reports).

I was very pleased as they removed 10 out of 21 items challenged.