Junum Or Lexington?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by CASPER72, Jul 7, 2001.

1. CASPER72

CASPER72 Well-Known Member

I WAS WONDERING WHAT EVERYONE THOUGHT OF THESE TWO COMPANIES. I AM TRYING TO DECIDE WHICH ONE TO USE AND WOULD LIKE SOME INPUT FROM EVERYONE.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

CASPER

2. Illini

Illini Well-Known Member

I have the same question. Also, is it worth paying someone to do credit repair, or is it something that I can do myself?

3. MiamiBlues

MiamiBlues Well-Known Member

Casper,

I used both and to be quite honest I'm not very impressed with either one. If you have the time and the patience your probably better off working on your own credit repair. However, to answer your question from what I've read on this board I would say Lexington is better. The only disadvantage I see is that they are a bit more expensive then Junum.

Good luck.

Manny

4. bbauer

bbauer Banned

You can do it yourself, do exactly the same things that Lexington or Junum either one are doing, including the Lex plus stuff they want $500 or more to do for you, all of it.

All you have to do is learn how.

There again, you have at least two choices.

1. Spend enough time on this forum because there is almost enough info on this forum to teach you how to do it. That will likely take you several months to learn just reading all the posts and sorting out the chaff from the wheat plus trial and error

2. I'll teach you how to do it and do it right.

3. Or I'll do it for you

5. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

I am using Junum and so far I am very pleased. So far they have been able to get my score from 630 to 720 in less than 6 months and are still going strong. If you have the time and energy I agree with the others that you can do what Junum does yourself. However, if you don't have the time or energy to do the work, Junum may be a great help to you.

I think best of all, you can cancel Junum anytime, there is no long term commitment.

-Dave

6. bbauer

bbauer Banned

I agree with you completely in that there should never be a long term commitment. One should be able to opt in or out as one pleases.

And I furthermore think that one should be able to opt in and out and back in again as one sees fit with no penalties or hard feelings of any kiind.

And I'm not saying that in reference to any one service. Just generally speaking.

7. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

I have a house because of junum's work...but I also agree that, with a willingness to research and learn, you can do it yourself. But, I'm a major junum fan..no secret there!

8. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Hey! That's cool too.
    There is more than enough people out there with bad credit that need help for all who wish to work at helping them.

As long as their is debt, there will be debtors that can't or won't pay.
    It's as simple as that.