Junum question

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Cricket, Mar 21, 2001.

1. Cricket

Cricket Active Member

Hi everyone,
    I am in the 1st round of disputes using Junum. I was wondering when to send the dispute results back to Junum. Last week I received the result from TU for my husband but not for me. I have not received responses from other CRAs either. If I send my husband's TU resonse, will Junum go ahead and dispute round 2 for him now, or will they wait until they have received results from the other CRAs? In other words, should I wait until I have received all six responses from the CRAs and send them all together, or should I send each response as I get it? I'm trying to get results as quickly as I can. Thanks for your help.
    Cricket

2. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Cricket,
    Jim was telling me he always sends in all 3 in one envelope each round but I have heard others (I think it was LKH) that have sent in one without having the other 2 back yet so I think it is ok to do that. Email Junum and ask if it helps timewise, but the 3 are independant so I would think it should not matter to them if all 3 or 1 at a time is returned.

When TU sent you the results did they send you a new updated report or did you have to request a new one?

-Dave

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

I send mine back as I get them and they dispute them when they get them (not waiting for a set) ..hope that helps

4. Cricket

Cricket Active Member

Thanks Dave and ~C~!!

Dave asked,

"When TU sent you the results did they send you a new updated report or did you have to request a new one?"

Transunion and CSC/Equifax always sent the entire report out with each update. Experian just sends an update of the account disputed. If they have changed nothing is just states AccountXXX "remains". If you ask experian, sometimes they will send out a whole new report instead of just the updated account. Hope this helps.

Cricket