Junum Results round 3-Still Rockin'

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NanaC, Jun 18, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Nope, you'll never convince me otherwise...I'm no longer a member, however, round 3 just brought 2 more deletions!! That makes 24...no...junum absolutely rocks in my book!!

2. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Wow, I just got my privista weekly report with the changes..amazing..the score jumped (on a scale of 100) 15 points..wow..:)

3. Cyprigirl

Cyprigirl Well-Known Member

Hi Nana,

Do you know of any service that allows you to view all three credit reports?

I checked out Privista, but it seems to be partnered with EQ.

Thanks!

Cyprigirl:)

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

No, I wish there was one..though, wait, maybe Amex has one...it only updates you once a month I think..does someone else know about this one??

5. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

6. MiamiBlues

MiamiBlues Well-Known Member

Nana,

I hate to disagree with you but I cancelled Junum today. I had been with them since March 11 with only 2 deletions on my TU report and one was re-inserted. However, that's not why I cancelled them.

On Saturday I received my TU report and it appeared there had been 4 disputes resulting with 2 deletions. There was just one problem...they were positive trade lines!!!

I got so upset I fired off and e-mail to Marta Olson telling them to cancel my membership. Anyway, I am very happy for you and all the other members of this forum that had positive results with Junum. It just didn't work for me.

Manny

7. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Congrats NanaC!!!!

You have the record for Junum deletions. I was very happy with my 13.

Wow!!

8. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Looks like we had really different experiences..I'm sorry for that!! I think mine had a lot to do with the circumstances which caused my problems with my CRA reports..

But, I'm really sorry it wasn't the same for you. Keep on it, though, with whatever method you use and you have my full support! Best of luck!

9. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

I went to the junum website and was reading the scrolling testimonials and say that one that had hundred of thousands of deletions..that has to be the record..:)

But, I'll take the crown for the creditnet junum queen...does anyone have more than 24??

10. G. Fisher

G. Fisher Banned

Did your mortgage lender give you a letter or other document called a "mortgage loan commitment"?

11. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

I have 34 on my own so far Nana, does that count? =)

12. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Nope..I'm the queen...cuz..when you add those I did on my own..well, I have..umm.34..darn...a tie....LOL

Can I add my hubby's..that makes 46!!!

ROFL