Junum Round 2 Focus

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NanaC, Apr 2, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Ok...I know we have Junum stuff posted everywhere here but I'd like to consolidate the info on this...for 2nd round results only...can everyone post them here??? I get all the first round and 2nd, 3rd, etc. mixed up..LOL

Thank ya' kindly.

2. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Got round 2 Junum results today as followed:

Experian - Junum sent out like 6 disputes originally but I got a letter stating that 3 weren't going to be investigated because they had already investigated them on round 1. So, of the remaining 3......the results were 1 deletion (Target paid chargeoff) and 2 remaining (1 collection and 1 paid student loan collection).

Equifax - Out of 8 disputes sent, 3 were deleted. 2 collections (those damn checks!) and 1 auto chargeoff (this is the one that resulted in my judgment...but the judgment is paid and settled so I guess the trade line got deleted. It was never public record on Equifax). 5 remained. 1 Target paid chargeoff, 1 collection, 1 paid chargeoff auto (Ford Credit...damn Bas*&%*s!), Wards chargeoff, and Norwest (now Wells Fargo Financial) settlement.

I will post the results from TU as soon as I get them.

MP$40

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Great info, MP$40. Can you tell me how long the disputes took from dispute to results on round 2?

4. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Junum received my updated reports from round 1 on 2/22/01 and sent out disputes. I just got 2/3 reports with dispute results today. On Experian's report telling me that they weren't going to reinvestigate 3 items, they had projected completion dates of the other 3 disputes as 3/28/01.