Junum - Round One Update

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Hal, May 23, 2001.

1. Hal

Hal Well-Known Member

Round One completed:

Experian and Equifax:

Judgement Deleted on both.
    Two Collection Accounts deleted on Both.
    One payment history updated to show longer delinquent status.

Trans Union:
    One collection Account deleted.
    One payment history updated to show longer delinquent status.
    Two accounts disputed that were not listed ????

Overall, I am not dissatisfied, except for the fact accounts were disputed on TU that were never listed.
    I did notice on all 3 separate reports, the exact same disputes were sent. It convinces me that they are not looking as carefully at the reports as possible.

I'm gonna give them at least one more round.

2. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

That's a real depressing double negative way to say what should be "I am satisfied with the results" maybe even what should be "I am HAPPY with the results!"...I would be! Lets see they got 2 Judgements deleted, 5 Collections deleted, 2 updated accounts for 1 cycle of disputes...I think thats GREAT! You were expecting more?

On those 2 disputes for accounts not listed...How could they have disputed accounts that were "not listed"? Where did Junum get the information to dispute in the first place?...that sounds wrong but I am not sure how. My guess is it may be a cheap way for the CRA not to do anything to them but I can not believe they disputed 2 items that were not listed in your report.

Anyway, Congratulations Hal. Good luck on round 2.

-Dave

3. Hal

Hal Well-Known Member

My wording was poor, yes I am very happy with the results.

I reviewed each original report against the updated reports.

On all reports the same four items were disputed.
    The two items TU indicated were not listed on the report were indeed never on the original report.
    They were listed on Experian and Equifax. I recieved and provided the Experian and Equifax reports to Junum the same day and TU about a week later.

As the same four accts were disputed on each, and the two TU indicated were not listed (and indeed they were not on the original report), it lead me to believe when Junum received the original two reports they prepared a dispute letter, and when TU was received a duplicate letter was sent, with only the addresee changed.

4. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Ahh That makes sense. Glad you got such good results Hal. Hoperound 2 for you and I are just as good.

-Dave

5. jonesing

jonesing Well-Known Member

LOL my engineering friends would have understood that statement perfectly...double negative and all ;-)

I'm not too happy myself....got the first report back from TU and the only two accounts they disputed came back verified--and in worse shape than before!!!

6. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

well maybe I am not as uneducated as I didn't believe I could not be. Although I would not debate that for nothing...not no time..never....uh uhh.

Sorry to hear about that Jones although just one report...keeping my fingers crossed for your other 2.

-Dave

7. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

I'm happy with my results as well.

Any judgements and/or BK that are deleted makes up for those accounts that were not. IMO.

This time, I placed sticky notes on my credit reports, telling Junum what I wanted disputed. I hope they listened.

Good Luck in round 2. I'm hoping for an even better outcome.