Junum-same items disputed each CRA?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by cosjef, May 2, 2001.

1. cosjef

cosjef Well-Known Member

I got my first round with Junum done with Equifax. They disputed 2 accounts--do they dispute the same two accounts with Experian and TU? Anybody know?

Also, they did NOT dispute the most negative items first. The two accounts they did dispute were not negatives--they were just not reported closed. Big deal. Anybody else find this happening?

2. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

That would really surprise me. I think I would suggest that you call Junum and ask about this..

I keep repeating this but my first round I got 2 sets of results back and the second one is the one that showed results on negatives..please keep us up to date.

3. hurricane5

hurricane5 Well-Known Member

I actually asked Junum this question before I signed up with them because I wanted to know how they decided what to dispute first. She told me that there is a limit of 8 items that you can dispute at once, an they pick the ones that hurt your score most as the first one's they dispute. I'm waiting with anticipation to get my first round back (but my file was so screwed up that Junum probably couldn't help but get some things fixed :)