Junum Success!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Cadillac408, Feb 13, 2001.

1. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Well, got my Experian and TU reports in the mail and here are the stats:

Experian:

Out of 12 items disputed on the first round, 1 was not reinvestigated (I had already disputed my judgment and it came back verified), 2 remained, 4 updated, and 5 DELETED!. Of those 5 deletions, 2 were paid chargoffs, 1 was a paid finance co. loan that had lates on it, 1 was a paid collection to a cell phone company, and the last was a student loan that was a paid collection.

Trans Union:

Out of 8 items disputed on the first round, 4 were updated and 4 were DELETED! Of those 4, 1 was a paid collection to a cell phone company, 1 was a chargeoff on a visa (I was an authorized user), 1 was a student loan that was a paid collection, and the last was a paid chargeoff.

I'm still wondering where my Equifax report is? I don't even think that I receive a letter from them stating that they received my dispute? Humm....oh well.

So I guess I owe Junum $72 ($8 per deletion x9). It was worth it. Now it's time to send these reports back to them for round 2.

2. Larry

Larry Guest

That's wonderful news MP$40! keep at it

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Congratulations MP$40. As you might remember, Junum only disputed with 2 bureaus my first go around. Maybe that info will help you 'figure it out'. That was a great first round though.

roni

4. Liza

Liza Guest

Congratulations, I know how that feels, It feels great doesn't it? My first round I did have success with all three. Maybe you'll be hearing something from Equifax soon.

5. jamie

jamie Well-Known Member

One charge off didn't happen to be Ford Credit, was it?

6. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

WOW!

That is great. I just signed up with Junum last week and if I have half that success I may hit prime territory yet.

7. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

You go girl

Congrats MP, I am glad they came through for you. Good luck with Equifax and round 2:)

Mom

8. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Ford credit was disputed on Experian and was the one that came back as 'remaining'! :-(

9. jamie

jamie Well-Known Member

Oh darn, I thought there was hope after all!!

10. jamie

jamie Well-Known Member

Which reminds me, FC never did send me any documentation which I requested in November, December, and January. Wonder if there is any proof. Hmmmm

11. Angela

Angela Guest

I am so happy for you!!

12. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

FANTASTIC!

MP$40,

What great news! That's fantastic!

Transunion and Equifax generally send letters stating that they are investigating your disputed items. Equifax, on the other hand, does not. At least, I've never gotten anything from them. The dispute is submitted and then I just wait for the investigation results to come back. Generally, there is nothing in between.

Great going, though, and keep us posted.

Donna

13. A New One

A New One Guest

Congrads......The same here and for my wife....we just got our Experian reports and I posted my results.....on hers, she got a judgement removed, plus 4 other deletions on paid collections. We are still waiting for our TU and EQX reports to come. Congrads again. and GO JUNUM!!!!!

14. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

I too have to say Congrats.

In my opinion, when the CRA's write you a letter stating that they are working on your disputes they are just legally extending the time they have to verify information.

Your 3rd report will probably arrive any time.

15. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

MP,
    Did the reports just show up at your home or did you check Junum and see what activity you had on your account? I've been using Junum for about 1 month. Nothing yet, but I'm hoping by 3/1/01, I'll have equally good news. CONGRATS!

16. mt

mt Guest

Shantel, I've been a Junum member for almost three months now and just recently rec'd the "we are investigating" letters from all 3 CRAs. I expect something more concrete in Mid/end of March. Good luck everyone.