Junum Success

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Shantel, Feb 27, 2001.

1. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

I joined Junum at the end of January and believe it or not, I have had some success.

Here's the skinny:

Risk Mgt (Collection acct) DELETED
    OSI Collection DELETED
    ** Note, I'd disputed these on my own before I went to Junum
    First Premier (charge off) DELETED
    Kay Jewelers (paid acct with Neg info) DELETED
    Sallie Mae (student loan that was sold, but had no negs) DELETED.

I still have some baddies to take care of (namely a funky foreclosure) but every little bit helps.

2. N'awlins

N'awlins Guest

What is this Junum? Do they charge? Thanks

3. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

<http:/www.junum.com>

4. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Congrats

That's great, they did very well for you. You must be quite pleased with them. They worked really fast for you:)

Mom

6. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Shantel

Were those collections paid and did you ever try to settle with them for deletion?? I have a friend who has 2 collections she has tried to settle with for deletion but they won't budge, I was thinking of referring her to Junum but not sure if that would work since she had been in contact with them and tried to settle??

Thanks
    Mom

7. N'awlins

N'awlins Guest

Re: Shantel

Will Junum help remove charge offs from 1995/6 or would be better for me to wait until they are off my report. Or should I just dispute with the bureaus saying they aren't mine. Thanks

8. DAW

DAW Guest

Glad to hear of your success. I joined mid December. Didn't get my reports sent in till mid January. The only activity showing for me is three months of billing. I emailed them and they advised not to worry I was progressing just fine, and if my reports were not posted by the middle of this week to email them again. Frankly after reading others messages about Junum, I'm worried they may have lost my reports or something. I give them this next month to see some action since I was so long getting my reports in to begin with. I guess I'll just wait and see.......

9. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

Mom,
    Those were unpaid collections that were still on my report. I haven't touched them since they hit my report.