Junum Success

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by bohemian, Mar 17, 2001.

1. bohemian

bohemian Guest

Earlier this week I got an update from Transunion, out of 8 items only 2 were deleted and the rest were verified. Today I got an update from Experian. 8 items disputed, 5 deleted and 3 remaining. I am just thrilled with this. It looks like so far I owe them for 7 deletions. I believe it is $8 per deletion. How does Junum charge for this? One time a month or as they get the info that items have been removed? From what I have read on the board, I am also assuming that they only do between 5-8 disputes per round. My husband and I have at least 18 negatives on each report, on the next round will go they go for other items they have not tried, or will they dispute those that were verified. Does a single deletion raise your credit score much? Also, do many items come back on your report again after deletion?

2. Alex

Alex Well-Known Member

Unless you have proof that a negative item was a mistake by the creditor, there is really no way to tell what items will be put back on your report after deletion, from my own experience in the credit repair game, the only items that have come back for me (on very rare occations) are accounts that I still owe money on. But in my case It has hardly ever happened.

I dont know much about Junum so I cant give you any input on them but it looks like they're doing a good job with you.

Good luck.

Regards,
    Alex
    http://www.Creditinsiders.com

3. MikeB

MikeB Banned

Congrats on your results. I have also had pretty good success. I had 5 out of 8 deleted with Transunion and 3 out of 6 deleted from Experian. I am still waiting for Equifax. It has been 60 days now, so I am wondering where the report is. It is odd that 2 of the remaining 3 accounts were verified on my Experian report but were deleted from Transunion. Go figure. I also had one company promptly send me a copy of a verification form for an account, but it was deleted from Transunion anyway...weird.
    I guess I will stay with Junum at least one more round. Good Luck!

Mike

4. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I signed up with Junum approximately on Feb. 7th. They sent out disputes the following week. On Tuesday I got my Transunion report back and all 8 colletions or negative accounts were deleted. My TU report is now sparking clean. I haven't received equifax or experian yet, but, they were no where as bad as my TU.

5. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Congrats!!!

You have received updated Experian and TU reports. When you get the updated Equifax report buy a large envelope and mail them back to Junum so they will see the deletions and charge you. They will automatically start the dispute process again. Please make a copy of your reports for your own use and in case something gets lost in the mail.

I don't know what Junum willl dispute the 2nd time around.