Junum Update II - Exp + Equ

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Cadillac408, Apr 2, 2001.

1. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Got round 2 Junum results today as followed:

Experian - Junum sent out like 6 disputes originally but I got a letter stating that 3 weren't going to be investigated because they had already investigated them on round 1. So, of the remaining 3......the results were 1 deletion (Target paid chargeoff) and 2 remaining (1 collection and 1 paid student loan collection).

Equifax - Out of 8 disputes sent, 3 were deleted. 2 collections (those damn checks!) and 1 auto chargeoff (this is the one that resulted in my judgment...but the judgment is paid and settled so I guess the trade line got deleted. It was never public record on Equifax). 5 remained. 1 Target paid chargeoff, 1 collection, 1 paid chargeoff auto (Ford Credit...damn Bas*&%*s!), Wards chargeoff, and Norwest (now Wells Fargo Financial) settlement.

I will post the results from TU as soon as I get them.

MP$40

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Re: Junum Update II - Exp + Eq

that is pretty respectable I 'd day....congrats....

Round 3....

roni

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Re: Junum Update II - Exp + Eq

Congrats MP, you are making some good progress:)

Mom

4. Christi

Christi Well-Known Member

Question

Why did Experian delete the Target charge-off and Equifax didn't? This seems absurd. Why can't it be equal information on all 3 CRA's? I know I'm pissing in the wind even suggesting it, but dang how fair is that? If ONE can delete they all can. Something smells rotten in Denmark if you ask me. This whole thing is what makes people go "postal". If I were mentally unstable to begin with (not far from it, I guess) this would definitely send me over the edge...lol.
    Good luck on RD 3 tho :)

Christi