Junum Update II - TU

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Cadillac408, Apr 4, 2001.

1. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Got my TU report today and the results are as followed:

Of 8 items disputed, 3 were deleted (a student Perkins loan that was reporting 180 days past due, and 2 collection accounts for those DAMN CHECKS!). The rest was verified (1 open collection, 1 paid collection, 1 paid Target chargeoff, 1 paid chargeoff autoloan, 1 paid student loan collection).

The student Perkins loan was supposed to be corrected by my school. I better follow up on that because it was verified on Experian but deleted off of TU (never on Equifax).

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Well you are getting there and that's great. Five is better than eight, let's hope some more come off in the next round:)

Mom

3. miles

miles Well-Known Member

You are on a roll! Keep thinking about the great things you have accomplished already! You WILL get to the top of that mountain. Believe ME, I KNOW it is not easy, but it is attainable. I am genuinely happy for you and all of the positive accomplishments everyone is achieving. This board is helping all of us. :)

4. Cadillac408

Miles & Momof3

Thanks! I appreciate your words of encouragement! :-D

5. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Re: Miles & Momof3

What round was this of disputes??

Congrats!

6. Cadillac408

~C~

Round II

I will be overnighting all three reports tomorrow! I'm making copies of them as we speak!

7. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Hey ALL - MP :)

I have been using junum.com for about 6 or 7 months.
    I am very pleased - I have had about 7 or 8 negatives removed entirely. But again, my methodology is to let junum
    chip away at my chap 13 report - when the chap 13 falls off - 2003 - then I expect junum will have dumped the rest of the negatives.

cya not bad for $250 yr for credit repair that works

8. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Re: ~C~

I see the heading now...says Round II plain as day..sigh...I'm a teacher on spring break..my brain went on break, too, obviously...

That's really good results...I can't wait for mine to come in for 2nd round..:)

Anxious to hear round 3 results!!!

9. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Dogman

I agree..that's my strategy, too....

10. MistyEyed

MistyEyed Well-Known Member

Re: Dogman

oh I feel like the next 45-60 is gonna just drag by! I want my results in darn it. lol

Congrats!

Misty

11. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Re: Dogman

Me too. Thanks for the update MP, Congratulations! -Dave

12. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

Me too.

I'm just waiting for positive results. I hope I won't be waiting for nothing. I sent out my reports around the end of March. When will I receive something? This will be round 1 for me. How many negs were removed with your first round?

13. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Re: Me too.

Mother..
    My first round took 60 days...and I had 18 removed from all 3 total. :)

14. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

Big smiles

I hope I have your luck. Can't wait. Thanks.

15. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Re: Big smiles

Wishing the best for you! My CR's were full of mistakes...it was so frustrating..:)