Junum Update III - TU

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Cadillac408, May 8, 2001.

1. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

I'm so sick! They disputed 4 items and nothing was deleted. All results were "New Information Below" but what's stupid is that there was no new info. The info was the same as on my last TU report!!!!! Totally frustrating. I also did a dispute for 1 item over the phone and haven't gotten those results back. But I think? that those will come back verified or *New Info...* because I disputed this collection for a tow bill (last time just to see if I could catch them slippin before I paid the original creditor in exchange for deletion) and I just got a letter from the agency that read:

"Credit is a necessity and a real asset to all of us. The above referenced account has not been timely satisfied and as such reflects on your credit profile..." blah blah blah

I've noticed that they only send this letter after they receive something from the CRAs requesting verification of the account. Oh well....guess I'll wait for Exp and Equ.

2. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Keeping my fingers crossed. Sounds like its all a crap shoot of sorts. Good luck with the other 2.

-Dave

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Hey, MP...I'm also thinking positive thoughts for you. My round 2 didn't bring changes to one of my CR's despite what I know to be obvious errors but the other two had changes..so hang in there...and one of those was a big change...

Just hang on...you never know. :)

4. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

Keep your head up. I think TU is notorious for verifying stuff without change. Same thing happend to me but my other 2 brought positive results. I've finally got that Judgement deleted.

Hang in there. I with you. ;o)
    Going for round 2.