Junum Update Round 1.5

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Nave, Jun 25, 2001.

1. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Since Experian has nothing more to dispute (I never sent in Ex for round 2), and Equifax never responded to round 1, I will label this Junum round one and a half.

Junum disputed 4 items on Equifax and 4 on TU.
    2 on Eq were verified (the same lien(s) that I just recently paid off).
    1 on TU was marked as " longer on file" (I believe it coincidentally fell off due to SOL - but not sure what that means.
    Tu successfully deleted the other 3 and Eq the other 2.

So for 2 TU rounds and 1 Experian/Equifax round Junum has:

TU - 7 deletions, 1 no longer on file = 8 removals
    Experian - 3 deletions, 1 verifications = 3 removals
    Equifax - 2 deletions, 2 verifications = 2 removals

13 negative removals since joining in March 21 (3 months)

I am very happy. I will let you all know of the status of the 2 week intervals since I am about to start receiving dispute notifications soon from those.

I have only 2 or 3 more negative items left to dispute so I gotta say Junum is my Credit Mojo and I got my Mojo workin!

-Dave

2. godaddyo

godaddyo Well-Known Member

Nice results. Mojo Risin, Mojo Risin!!

3. dlo64

dlo64 Well-Known Member

Hey Dave,

Congrats. I'd say that's excellent progress for just 3 months.

Keep up the good work!

4. MartysGirl

MartysGirl Well-Known Member

Great For You Nave...

I am doing the Happy Dance...LOL... ;-)

MartysGirl

5. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Great Dave!!

breeze

6. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone. I too am doing the happy dance :)

-Dave

7. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

Hey Nave, question for you

First let me say Congratulations! Since I've joined Junum, I've had a total of 3 deletions.

I just wanted to know...if you don't mind me asking...how many negs do you have? I have about 9 negs left on each report so I'm wondering why Junum isn't challenging more. It seems as if they are challenging more negs for everyone BUT me. ;o(

Just trying to figure this out. I am happy with the results thus far so I'm really not complaining.

8. Aux

Aux Well-Known Member

Happy For you.

I also joined Junum since March 2001 until now I have 2 deletetions. Hope Junum will do their job for me.

9. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Re: Hey Nave, question for you

I started with (28) negatives:

Experian: 2 public record, 2 bad accounts
    TransUnion: 6 public record, 6 bad accounts
    Equifax: 7 public record, 2 CA info, 3 bad accounts

Now I have (15) left, 1 on Experian, 4 on TU, and 10 on Equifax.

I know that they were challenging 4 at a time for each report in 4 week cycles, now they are doing 2 at a time but in 2 week cycles. You and I joined the same time right? If I were you, I would call Junum and ask for Sylvia or Mike (2 reps I have had great experience dealing with, if you get Martha or Marsha hang up :) and get the answers you deserve. I would ask why they are not disputing the items you think should be disputed and why they are not as aggressive as you have seen them be on others.

Let us know how things go Mom (and Aux). It is kinda strange how vastly different results they get for one account over another. My only assumption is that they work best for older bad debt (mine all occurred in 1996) and for newer "fresher" bad debt, the records are more easily verified. But if, as you say, they are not disputing as many accounts, then you will of course expect less favorable results as well.

As always - Good luck!

-Dave

10. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

Thanks Dave

Yes, we started out together with Junum. As I said I have 9 neg on each report. :eek:(

I will call right now and speak with a rep you referred. Thank you for sharing your information with me.

And as always..... Good Luck, Dave! :eek:)