Junum Update: Round 1

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Oct 23, 2000.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Yippee. Junum got 3 student loan collections reported by USA Funds, the guarantor, off my report with Experian. I had already gotten them deleted with equifax, but Experian was playing hardball. NOw they are gone. I can wait to see my transunion. Yippee

2. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Roni - Congrats and some ?'s

Congrats Roni!!! Junum will start to clean my credit this week. I expect to see results in 30 to 45 days.

Do you have any idea how they got the accounts deleted?

How long did it take?

Thanks - Jim

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: Roni - Congrats and some ?

I guess they just disputed them. I got real tired of disputing. It was giving me a tummy ache. I concentrated more on getting better tradelines (and we all know how that turned out. LOL!) I sent them my packet in sept and they sent out dispute letters on sept 12th. I still havenot received my revised credit reports. I pulled my experian report on line and saw the 3 collections gone. Man am I siked. So far, Junum is ok in my book. I am gonna give them at least 1 year to clear my report of the student loans and maintain my credit profile.

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

May I ask, were these paid or unpaid charge offs???

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

PAID OF COURSE. I dont owe anyone mom. they were defaulted student loans. Newly consolidated with zero balances.

6. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Roni - How do you see your Exp

7. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: Roni - How do you see your

I purchased it at www.123creditreports.com for $7.95. They also have a cool score profiler for $3.95 additional. This is very accurate and better than q-space version of equifax.

8. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Sorry I thought so just had to ask:) How long had they been on there?

9. roni

roni Well-Known Member

4/99. These damn loan defaulted while I was in my hospital residency residency and get this I applied for deferment but it wasnot excepted by my lender. I have been battling and argueing with the dept of ed and the lender for 1.5 years now. No one will really help me remove this. So I moved on.

10. RITA

RITA Guest

$$$$

HOW MUCH ARE YOU GUYS PAYING FOR THESE SERVICES?

11. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: $$$$

$7.95 .

12. graywolf

graywolf Guest

What is junum?

Could somebody clue me in to what or who is this junum? I have a student loan that is over ten years old and had not heard from anybody about it until recently, now have 3 collection agencies trying for the same amount (I think) the amounts all vary and I did not borrow that much money.
    so I am really confused.

thanks